MW2R Platinum Speedrun Walkthrough

Hey everyone, working on a platinum walkthrough here to guide you to platinum in a optimal manner. It's based around a beginner and we are doing it LEGIT, so no glitches....BUT, you are more than welcome to use the veteran glitch. I even go as far as to mention the last checkpoints for you so you know WHEN to reload and change difficulty!

I advise on all MISC trophies along the way on where I think it is best to obtain them, we collect all intel and also I will give you tips for veteran as we go.

First playthrough is veteran getting misc and collectibles, then 2nd run will be a NO DEATH cleanup.

First part is here and should be a few parts up each day going on, shouldn't be to long of a series though, hope it helps and good luck privates xD

(View the playlist HERE where you can find all the parts I currently have up)

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

Never played a CoD game, but these remastered versions with no online component seem like something I could enjoy. Especially after seeing there's tricks to skip the hard difficulty trophies.

8 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Never played a CoD game, but these remastered versions with no online component seem like something I could enjoy. Especially after seeing there's tricks to skip the hard difficulty trophies.

I used to play COD all the time, that was about 3 or so years ago though, used to love online, but all about single player now ;)

It's quite a fun one, it's quite cinematic with the cutscenes and such, unusual for a shooter.

Reference this guide, I don't use the glitch, but I do advise on it and WHEN you should use it on each mission! 

I actually really wanted to use the glitch, but i'm afraid of using glitches in guides because if they get patched, it ruins your guide!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I highly recommend the latest Modern Warfare.  Only single player trophies for the platinum and quite straight-forward.  You can’t cheese the Veteran playthrough but the checkpoints are so frequent you won’t need to.  I was in awe of the set pieces and varied gameplay of each mission.

I never played these older titles (MW1R, MW2R) back in the day, so they look a little dated by today’s standards but I am still looking forward to the experience.

Edited by djb5f
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, djb5f said:

I highly recommend the latest Modern Warfare.

Oh, I wont give a single red cent to the CoD IP. These single-player remasters are only appealing because they're free and have no DLCs. I've always been more of a Battlefield man, but until we get Bad Company 3, I'm perfectly fine with SP games and the occasional AA co-op.

• Like 1