Bonus Worlds

So I'm in the daytime bonus world and I'm going absolutely mad trying to get these last 5 portraits high on a platform, found 3 hidden switches but can't see how to get there. There's no guides anywhere that detail how to do this.

Haven't gone into the nighttime world which seems to be just as annoying. 

Just please someone link me to something or tell me how to clear these.

Hey, I struggled with that one too and the answer is gonna drive you mad!

When you spawn, look directly above you and there is a platform waayyyy up in the sky. You'll need to use your Zoomerang to hit the button underneath it and it will move the platform with the last 5 picture frames in front of you.

I think I mentioned it in my guide just because of how much of a pain it was to find out.

Note that if you smash the boxes, the picture frames won't move with the platform, so you will need to move the platform before you smash the boxes. I went mad with a Kaboomerang on my first run at it and then I couldn't get the frames and had to restart!

I hope it helps, best of luck!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheDblTap said:

Hey, I struggled with that one too and the answer is gonna drive you mad!

When you spawn, look directly above you and there is a platform waayyyy up in the sky. You'll need to use your Zoomerang to hit the button underneath it and it will move the platform with the last 5 picture frames in front of you.

I think I mentioned it in my guide just because of how much of a pain it was to find out.

Note that if you smash the boxes, the picture frames won't move with the platform, so you will need to move the platform before you smash the boxes. I went mad with a Kaboomerang on my first run at it and then I couldn't get the frames and had to restart!

I hope it helps, best of luck!

Thanks so much! I know the nighttime bonus has 4 hidden switches as well, but not as hard to see as that one.

Edit: Wait i did hit that switch before... I just couldn't see how to get up to the platform.

Edited by aZombieDictator

Just now, aZombieDictator said:

Thanks so much! I know the nighttime bonus has 4 hidden switches as well, but pretty not as hard to see as that one.

Yeah, the Night version is much easier. I did it first on my playthrough so that I wouldn't have to work my way all the way up the waterfall again, I could just drop down to the Day version.

2 minutes ago, TheDblTap said:

Yeah, the Night version is much easier. I did it first on my playthrough so that I wouldn't have to work my way all the way up the waterfall again, I could just drop down to the Day version.

Alright and I'm still not seeing how to get on the actual platform... it's lowered but still too high.

Edited by aZombieDictator

Just now, aZombieDictator said:

Alright and I'm still not seeing how to get on the actually platform... it's lowered but still too high.

Bite your way up the pie-cam things which are in a spiral in-front of where you spawn. When you reach the top don't press anything, don't move, just press circle until you're at the top. 

Ty will drop down onto an invisible platform at the top. You can glide over from there!

2 minutes ago, TheDblTap said:

Bite your way up the pie-cam things which are in a spiral in-front of where you spawn. When you reach the top don't press anything, don't move, just press circle until you're at the top. 

Ty will drop down onto an invisible platform at the top. You can glide over from there!

Seriously?... Wow that's what I was missing. Thanks, I saw them but didn't think they were platforms.