Drupe ninja trophy problems

Darling Baphomet

Anyone else having problems with this trophy? I theoretically should have popped it at least 4+ times now... I've eaten fruit, taken fire damage, then eaten another fruit. I've eaten fruit immediately before walking over a fire, then immediately eaten fruit again. I've been hit by fire projectiles, walked on ground fires, and nothing... has anyone else had luck with this trophy? And if so, what did you do?

I had trouble with this one too, only just unlocked it today, and NOT by doing what the trophy description says at all.

I found a new map layout, with this big purple glowing rock in 2-2 i think it was. I was messing around with it wondering if it did anything, and for the first time i picked up a Boomberry and threw it at the rock.

None of the fire hit me, but the trophy just popped.

No idea why or how, but i wasn't gonna complain  xD

Best suggestion is to just start throwing Boomberry's at walls and stand near them, but not close enough to be hit by it, cos that's all i did for it to pop.

• Like 1

I am sorry to hear that our method from the guide didn't work for you ? That is how I got it to pop anyway, and it definitely took me a few tries to get it right. If you can figure out a different more reliable method OP, I would be glad to edit the guide and mention it.

For now, I will edit and label the trophy as buggy. If anyone else has more specific info to address this, please let me know!

Edited by integra_93GS-R
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...

@Joe Dubz

I think i have a clue regarding this trophy and with the german description it makes far more sense as in english. In german it says you need to heal with a fruit (Drupe), burn with a fruit  (Boom Berry) and heal even more with a fruit (fruit king). Not Sure if you need to use them all in one run or right after another. I will try to figure it out in my next runs since i am going for the plat right now. I still need the King fruit in my garden but after this i will use all of them in one run to see if you need to use it in one run or all in one Level ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Inuty said:

@Joe Dubz

I think i have a clue regarding this trophy and with the german description it makes far more sense as in english. In german it says you need to heal with a fruit (Drupe), burn with a fruit  (Boom Berry) and heal even more with a fruit (fruit king). Not Sure if you need to use them all in one run or right after another. I will try to figure it out in my next runs since i am going for the plat right now. I still need the King fruit in my garden but after this i will use all of them in one run to see if you need to use it in one run or all in one Level ;)

Interesting, the German version sounds much more descriptive! Please let me know how testing goes, I will gladly update the guide if you are able to make that work ?

5 hours ago, Joe Dubz said:

Interesting, the German version sounds much more descriptive! Please let me know how testing goes, I will gladly update the guide if you are able to make that work 1f601.png

Can confirm my theory. I grow every fruit in my garden, used the boom berry to hurt myself (two fullhearts), used the drupe and afterwards the king fruit and the trophy popped for me before even starting a run in town. You can add it to the guide ;)

Edited by Inuty
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Inuty said:

Can confirm my theory. I grow every fruit in my garden, used the boom berry to hurt myself (two fullhearts), used the drupe and afterwards the king fruit and the trophy popped for me before even starting a run in town. You can add it to the guide ;)

I appreciate the confirmation here! I will make an update tomorrow when I'm back at my computer ? Thanks very much for clearing this up, it has been quite confusing as you can tell ??

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

anyone knows how to perform a 720?

In order to perform a 720, you must jump, then while in midair, turn the left stick in a circle motion either clockwise or counterclockwise for 2 rotations. 

Edited by Joe Dubz
  • Like 1

On 29.7.2021 at 6:50 PM, Stormwarrior90 said:

The quest for the Transfigured, I entered the cave mark on map but there's no one in there

It is normally a dead body with some kind of artifact. Quest is finished after finding the body. To be totally sure you can go talk to the quest giver and talk with him. He will vabe other Dialog then before

• Like 1