Monster Hunter trophy not unlocking

darkjjda

Even if you did some with multiple monsters there are plenty of quests with only small monsters or gathering quests that are required. The easiest solution would be to just hunt a few more to be safe and see if it pops. You need to hunt more anyway for the other trophies so I wouldn't worry about it.

If you want to get the accurate count of large monsters you have hunted, check your guild card's records for each monster and add them up. The same screen that lists your crowns has the total number hunted and is what the game is using. If its more than 500 then there might be a bug but it's likely you're only a few off.

Edited by YureiKuma
Added additional information
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, darkjjda said:

Yes that one 

I've done 500 quests an some were event quests with more than 1 monster

There's a set of monsters that don't count as large monsters. To be on the safe side, farm elder dragons, you'll be farming them during end game anyway! Other monsters to go for: Anjanath, Fulgur Anjanath, Rathalos, Rathian, Blue Rathalos, Pink Rathian, Jyuratodus, Lavasioth, Legiana, Diablos, Black Diablos, Radobaan, Uragaan, Zinogre, Nargacuga, Tigrex, Barioth, Deviljho, Savage Deviljho, Savage Deviljho. Do note that you don't have to kill in order for it to count, you can capture the monsters as well in order to save time. Hope this helps! :D 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, YureiKuma said:

Even if you did some with multiple monsters there are plenty of quests with only small monsters or gathering quests that are required. The easiest solution would be to just hunt a few more to be safe and see if it pops. You need to hunt more anyway for the other trophies so I wouldn't worry about it.

If you want to get the accurate count of large monsters you have hunted, check your guild card's records for each monster and add them up. The same screen that lists your crowns has the total number hunted and is what the game is using. If its more than 500 then there might be a bug but it's likely you're only a few off.

Thanks for your advice :D

22 minutes ago, Xugoshi said:

There's a set of monsters that don't count as large monsters. To be on the safe side, farm elder dragons, you'll be farming them during end game anyway! Other monsters to go for: Anjanath, Fulgur Anjanath, Rathalos, Rathian, Blue Rathalos, Pink Rathian, Jyuratodus, Lavasioth, Legiana, Diablos, Black Diablos, Radobaan, Uragaan, Zinogre, Nargacuga, Tigrex, Barioth, Deviljho, Savage Deviljho, Savage Deviljho. Do note that you don't have to kill in order for it to count, you can capture the monsters as well in order to save time. Hope this helps! :D 

If I keep playing iceborne I can still get that trophy? I will hunt some elder dragons as you said since it's another trophy on iceborne

• Like 1

10 hours ago, darkjjda said:

Thanks for your advice :D

If I keep playing iceborne I can still get that trophy? I will hunt some elder dragons as you said since it's another trophy on iceborne

No problem bro just keep playing and you'll get it! Neither the base game or Iceborne have bugged trophies so it's just a matter of you not hunting enough big boi monsters!?

• 2 weeks later...