When do Breach Ghost Nodes "decrypt"?

RNumbers

That's bad news. I'll check on my console when I get home. However, I wouldn't get TOO concerned until it's been out for at least a week, and even then there's a fair chance they'd fix it again. All that being said at some point it's sure to go down for good, so don't delay if it does come back.

Just now, RNumbers said:

That's bad news. I'll check on my console when I get home. However, I wouldn't get TOO concerned until it's been out for at least a week, and even then there's a fair chance they'd fix it again. All that being said at some point it's sure to go down for good, so don't delay if it does come back.

Yes man, i just started going for 100 % 4 days ago and i was going to leave breach mode for last due how much it sucks!! The last day someone earned was 2 days ago, so i dont know, i just hate trophies like that!! Hopefully it will got back online

5 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

You are right , as soon as it comes back( crossing my fingers for it ) anyone should do this asap, if 100 % is the goal of course

On 27/08/2020 at 4:08 PM, Poticha said:

Hey everyone! I'm Sacha, the community manager at Eidos-Montréal. Just wanted to confirm that we've fixed the issue today - thanks for letting us know about it and confirming it works again!

Hey bro, it is off again, can you guys fix it again? this is my last trophie por 100 %.... Thanks a lot for helping us 

5 hours ago, RNumbers said:

I can't get into Breach at all without my game crashing (tried 4x). Next steps would be to uninstall/reinstall or try my other console, but it's certainly not encouraging, haha.

thats odd, i can get into it easily, just got all the trophies yesterday, just need this ghost network bullshit

My Lord, they just replied my email saying to clean my ps4, and log in and log off and a bunch of Bs, seriusly they must think we are dumb or something like that, its annoying. I hate things like that. Hopefully they will fix it, if they do , dont waste time guys, these servers might drop off any moment and it will lock your 100 % , just because a stupid bronze easy ass trophy

1 hour ago, Poticha said:

Hi everyone, we've fixed the decryption for the Ghost Nodes! Let us know if you have any further issue.

u sure? i cant even connect to breach right now , didnt have this issue so far       

Edit: it worked, thank you so much, got my trophy

Edited by bdias10
fixing

27 minutes ago, ahmwe said:

Ghost network difficulty is 5 is it hard ???‍♂️

I did that trophy last. It was still easy. :)

On 12/8/2020 at 6:06 AM, Poticha said:

Hi everyone, we've fixed the decryption for the Ghost Nodes! Let us know if you have any further issue.

Thank you for your continuous support. :yay:

On 12/9/2020 at 8:08 PM, ahmwe said:

how to get weapon parts cuz am suffering to get through the network nodes ? I've got an S rifle 

You only need S-rank or A-rank weapons. I always broke down all other weapons for weapon parts. Almost all the stuff you won't need can be broken down into weapon parts.

If you are struggling during "eliminate" nodes, try using Nanoblade aug. It is indeed overpowered. :)

• 1 month later...