Blocked trophies

Shockadelica-70

9 hours ago, raven0118 said:

I’ve already sent three emails to EAS, from their replies I can tell they are not taking the matter seriously.    I also sent mail to wobblyware, but they said they have nothing to do with console version of the game, and tell me to contact Rata.   Zenovka said the patch is already in Sony QA now, anyone can confirm this?  Cause I amnot sure who is actually working on a patch.

I just relayed info I recieved from rata . Fyi best way to get info from EAS is on their discord. They respond there the most . They directed me to rata for the problem . I'm with the rest of you when I say I hope its patched soon . 

9 hours ago, MASALOKI said:

No cheats needed to get with this game trophy

After you start this game, once you meet the trophy conditions, you cannot get other trophies.

So before clearing the stage where you can get the trophy, you need to restart the game and clear that stage without defeating the enemy and never dying.

I don't need any information as the patch will come, but if you want to get platinum right now try it

I'm sorry if it's hard to read because I use Google Translate

Addendum

You may not be able to get the trophy of Stage 6 and Stage 12 even if you meet the conditions, so it may be better to prepare a backup of save data

does not work for me!