Blocked trophies

Shockadelica-70

The trophies are messed up right now. When I completed the first level I earned four trophies, but it after that it wouldn't unlock anymore. I closed the game and reopened it and I was able to get the trophy for dying once, but then didn't get the one for killing an enemy. Closed and opened again and earned that trophy, but then couldn't unlock any after. I kept doing the same thing and earned a few more trophies, but I got to the point were no more were unlocking. What it looks like is that the trophies for completing the levels are unobtainable right now. I also wasn't able to to get the trophies for ten fairies or three stars on three levels and ten levels, but someone on here earned them so they must be obtainable some how.

23 hours ago, zenovka said:

Spoke with EAS, the dev is looking into the trophy problem . 

On 2020-08-14 at 1:05 PM, duboiszack said:

I sent a tweet to eastasiasoft to let them know about it so hopefully it won't take too long. 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/10220-balthazars-dreams/

This game is also published by EAS, 1 trophy is bugged and unobtainable. Sent message to EAS for at least 10 times and every time they told me, they've told the dev to fix the issue. 

Now 6 months has passed, still no patch.

• Like 1

Actually I do check games before I buy them to make sure no glitched trophies or some other shit.  But for this one I already played it for three times and got the platinum, wasn’t expect any problems from jap version.  Now they gave me this, just great.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, raven0118 said:

Actually I do check games before I buy them to make sure no glitched trophies or some other shit.  But for this one I already played it for three times and got the platinum, wasn’t expect any problems from jap version.  Now they gave me this, just great.

Me too, I played it 6 times, won't expect there is problem in another stack.

Also, I cannot imagine a games with trophies as a selling point that could have glitched trophies...

Patience, often independent game developers are more serious than some big game players (like Ubisoft for example which does nothing for The Division's buggy trophies) I think they will fix the list of trophies, even if it involves to redo the game (as it is very short it will not pose a problem!)

15 hours ago, Big_Lebowski_Jr said:

Hello, I just remade the game (still in version 1.0) and still no new trophies. On the other hand we meet a small percentage of platinum via the official list of trophies of the PS4, surely cheaters https://my.playstation.com/profile/Big_Lebowski_Jr/trophies/details/NPWR19639_00/default

Maybe luck, hard to said that are cheaters.

pretty sure those are cheaters. If one of us from psnprofile can get Platinum, then we will eventually figure out how to do it.  But the percentage still show as shinning 0.00%,  I am sure those trophies are blocked, as right now I am still trying every methods I can think off, but just Stuck in there.

I am a bit lucky, got 11 by now.  I was plan to complete the whole game to see if anything happens, but after I reach lvl 20+ I think it gonna take too much time.  Instead I just do the first 12 levels again and again, got a few trophies in the process, but that’s all I got.  The biggest troubles are the three for play 3 6 and 12 levels, as none of us got any of them...