Games that you regret starting a platinum and are now stuck forever on your trophy list

MarcusPunisher

Battlefield 1, I wouldnt say regret it just takes a lot of luck and time to get the trophies, but im so bored of the multiplayer, some friends insisted on me trying battlefield, and i told them i wont like it- since the mutiplayer trophies force me to play online...

So far this falls into the same category of a game I regret buying
Wander- Worst PS4 game ever for $24.99 and I doubt the servers are online anymore even if they were I doubt they ever fixed the glitched trophies on the game to what would have been an easy platinum
Only bought the game because I was interested in playing as a griffin, but it was to slow paced I would rather watch paint dry instead.
 Plus I couldn't tell much of where I was at in the game because it didn't feel like there were any good landmarks in the game to help identify that you have already been to that location before or not I know the game is call Wander, but they could have had at least some landmarks that could help you identify on where you been at or not so you are not looping in a circle for hours.
Plus walking around as a tree was one of the worst things as well.