Alpine Green PS4 controller ever coming back?

LoveInHell

Since they’re going to sell some colours again like Gold, Rose Gold and Berry Blue, I wonder if they’re ever going to sell Alpine Green again?

It was difficult to find a legitimate retailer for the Orange Sunset controller, I cannot find ANY Alpine Green controller and thats the one I want the most.

Would this be possible/most likely the case in a few months? Or was the Alpine Green controller a one time edition?

• Like 2

I have that controller and it's my favourite, the green and white looks so good on the DS4. They have re-released a lot of these controller over the last year, though honestly I thought they would have done the same with the Alpine Green controller already. If they haven't re-stocked it by the time PS5 hits the shelves, I can't see them ever re-releasing it. 

I wish you luck though. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Venocide said:

I have that controller and it's my favourite, the green and white looks so good on the DS4. They have re-released a lot of these controller over the last year, though honestly I thought they would have done the same with the Alpine Green controller already. If they haven't re-stocked it by the time PS5 hits the shelves, I can't see them ever re-releasing it. 

I wish you luck though. 

I hope they will sell it one more time before the PS5. Its not until recently I started buying more coloured controllers, I’ve been using the same black standard PS4 controller since I bought the PS4 like 5-6 years ago.

32 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I got mine from FNAC about 8 months ago... 

Also, if I'm not wrong, you are in Belgium, check that. 

https://www.fr.fnac.be/Manette-PS4-Sony-DualShock-4-Sans-fil-Vert-alpine/a13420995

Fnac sells fake controllers and they’re not friendly towards customers especially when something goes wrong like receiving a broken product, they don’t own up to it.

Edited by LoveInHell

38 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

Fnac sells fake controllers and they’re not friendly towards customers especially when something goes wrong like receiving a broken product, they don’t own up to it.

Odd, but I picked up mine directly from the store, didn't bought it from someone selling on their platform or on-line store (Portuguese store, no clue if the Belgium side was the same or not)