Can't save the game at all

Varhur

I played on PS4, working forwards, until my save progress was wiped for seemingly no reason. Then making another save caused the game to refuse to do so ("unable to save the game", smth like that), with the only "solution" being "save offline". So I did it, except now whenever I save, both save and load buttons become grey and I can't press them, which means that the whole "save the game to avoid losing progress" trick is completely impossible for me to do.

Any help on how to make this work? Is PS3 version any better?

13 minutes ago, Varhur said:

I played on PS4, working forwards, until my save progress was wiped for seemingly no reason. Then making another save caused the game to refuse to do so ("unable to save the game", smth like that), with the only "solution" being "save offline". So I did it, except now whenever I save, both save and load buttons become grey and I can't press them, which means that the whole "save the game to avoid losing progress" trick is completely impossible for me to do.

Just do it in one go? It's gonna be a bit tougher but it's definatley nothing too hard.

If you really can't do it normally then try uninstall reinstall.

Edited by The_UW_98

1 minute ago, The_UW_98 said:

Just do it in one go? It's gonna be a bit tougher but it's definatley nothing too hard.

If you really can't do it normally then try uninstall reinstall.

Would make Point Hunter way harder and Route Master way more annoying

Just now, Varhur said:

Would make Point Hunter way harder and Route Master way more annoying

That's a good point. I'm not sure then. I haven't really seen anyone with the issue. You could try playing on the PS3 since it's crossplay?

Edited by The_UW_98

Had a good run on PS3, wanted to load to finish another route, loading was getting longer than I expected, I quit loading to try again, the game crashed. Is the port bad or it's just something on my side?

Edited by Varhur

On 20/08/2020 at 10:49 AM, Varhur said:

I Had the same problem, what i did was close the game and open it again, was able to load to my last save and continue playing the game and save after 

• Like 1