Missable Trophy Heads Up

luedaf

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 11:05 AM, HevyD666 said:

When you get the final member, worry about making her ecstatic before upgrading her place. Don't hug her. Favorite food is green salad.

Can you put a spoiler tag with the spirits name? Im assuming stuff happens and you have to be careful about hugging her in order to get all spirits ecstatic?

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 8:29 PM, MCurley said:

At Gurenu Fields, there is a "Furogawa Tour Guide" for the trophy More Than 15% where you tip at the end of the tour.  The tour may not be able to be redone, but I'm not sure.

Is this confirmed missable yet?

Edited by ZeromusF4

On 8/27/2020 at 9:26 AM, ZeromusF4 said:

Can you put a spoiler tag with the spirits name? Im assuming stuff happens and you have to be careful about hugging her in order to get all spirits ecstatic?

Done. And yes. Don't upgrade her building, don't hug her.

On 8/27/2020 at 10:26 AM, ZeromusF4 said:

Is this confirmed missable yet?

It might be missable, but I can confirm the tour guide shows up again on another island later to give another tour (which you can tip) in case you miss this the first time.

So with the last character, and getting that character fully happy... 

Spoiler

Elena, she is tricky to make fully happy. Here is what I did. Spiritfare Gwen, Summer, Alice, Stanley, Giovanni, Bruce, then complete Buck's quests. This will give you access to Elena while keeping Atul & Gustav on board. Gustav's gallery & violin make Elena happy and Atul's flute makes her happy. Make sure to feed her healthy food interchanged with Green Salad which is her favorite. The trophy finally popped for me when I built her home, (DO NOT Upgrade home or hug her) she listened to both Gustav and Atul's music, and I fed her a green salad  

Only build 2/3 of Gustav's upgrades 

Don't let Atul have the family dinner & make sure to fully upgrade his house. 

P.S. you can spiritfare Astrid if you want but it makes no difference when you send her to the Everdroor 

Edited by Blooming_Ghost

23 hours ago, Blooming_Ghost said:

So with the last character, and getting that character fully happy... 

Hide contents

Elena, she is tricky to make fully happy. Here is what I did. Spiritfare Gwen, Summer, Alice, Stanley, Giovanni, Bruce, then complete Buck's quests. This will give you access to Elena while keeping Atul & Gustav on board. Gustav's gallery & violin make Elena happy and Atul's flute makes her happy. Make sure to feed her healthy food interchanged with Green Salad which is her favorite. The trophy finally popped for me when I built her home, (DO NOT Upgrade home or hug her) she listened to both Gustav and Atul's music, and I fed her a green salad  

Only build 2/3 of Gustav's upgrades 

Don't let Atul have the family dinner & make sure to fully upgrade his house. 

P.S. you can spiritfare Astrid if you want but it makes no difference when you send her to the Everdroor 

Well, I wish I knew sooner. I like the game, but definitely not a type of game I want to replay.

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 8:29 PM, MCurley said:

At Gurenu Fields, there is a "Furogawa Tour Guide" for the trophy More Than 15% where you tip at the end of the tour.  The tour may not be able to be redone, but I'm not sure.

To clarify this, as I was confused when I got to the end of the tour.

You just have to tip, its a yes or no option. Going yes will get you the trophy. No obviously will not.

• 1 month later...

PATCH NOTES FOR SPIRITFARER

Patch Notes 10/07 (PS4 – version 1.03/4):

Features:

• Added Korean localization
  • Added Japanese localization
  • Removed requirement to hold jump button to go high when bouncing
  • Elena now receives a mood buff whenever you complete one of her challenges. These can be replayed repeatedly to bring her mood to Ecstatic.

Fixes:

• Fixed texts overlapping in the Controls menu
  • Fixed an issue causing infinite loading screens
  • Fixed smelting shoe experiment sometimes breaking the game
  • Added a failsafe quest to prevent a rare blocker during Alice’s final quests
  • Fixed minor bugs in various Alice scenes
  • Improved Cyrillic font legibility
  • Fixed Lynx not giving smelted Ore
  • Fixed rain not working when loading an island with rain from the start menu
  • Fixed sawmill log counter not resetting to zero when you cancel interaction
  • Fixed player falling through wall after a cat hug or mushroom interaction in cabin
  • Removed cat hug zoom in when inside a building
  • Fixed sheep visuals overlapping/flashing when multiple sheep are brought back to the island
  • Fixed cat disappearing behind boat after Fast Travel
  • Stopped Alex the Seal’s music from playing after Fast Travel
  • Fixed some visual problems with denizen/spirit reveal sequences
  • Removed unused audio from Stella and Walrus animations
  • Fixed spirits sometimes teleporting during eat animation
  • Fixed an issue preventing building on top of Astrid’s house
  • Fixed Privacy policy box not resizing to fit the text
  • Privacy policy now only displays in user language
  • Fixed a bug where Giovanni’s action would stall during the Indiscreet Meeting quest
  • Various minor bug fixes and optimizations
  • Like 2