does the greatest hits burnout have the dlcs with it???

filthymaggot88

• 4 months later...

does anyone know if some of the dlc was free at some point? or if you can pop some of the dlc trophies with the base game?

it seems i have a dlc trophy and im not sure how. my friend had brought this game over years ago so im not sure how i got a dlc trophy. thinking of going back and doing some of the offline trophies since its lingering at 2%

35 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

does anyone know if some of the dlc was free at some point? or if you can pop some of the dlc trophies with the base game?

it seems i have a dlc trophy and im not sure how. my friend had brought this game over years ago so im not sure how i got a dlc trophy. thinking of going back and doing some of the offline trophies since its lingering at 2%

Only the Cagney and Bike DLCs were patched in for free, everything else had a price tag so needed to be bought separately. Also, there is no true Complete Edition for this game to my knowledge because all the releases were missing at least 1 or 2 DLCs and had major save file compatibility issues with each other.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Only the Cagney and Bike DLCs were patched in for free, everything else had a price tag so needed to be bought separately. Also, there is no true Complete Edition for this game to my knowledge because all the releases were missing at least 1 or 2 DLCs and had major save file compatibility issues with each other.

ah ok thanks, i should have them in my download list then hopefully since its delisted