Yeah, another one

SunsetHysteria

Welcome to psnp! Always nice to see some new introductions.

What are some of the other games you are working on? Also, you should let me know what you think of Defiance, I've heard a lot of bad things about it. 

The servers aren't that great, to be honest. For an MMO, it has a lot of problems. Lag is one of the major issues.

I still need to finish up Ratchet & Clank 3, which I got sidetracked from because of GTA V.

ICO is another one.

Edit: I just tried finishing the last mission. It glitched out and I wasn't able to finish it. Even abandoned the mission and replayed it a few times. Yeah... don't waste your money. That goes for anyone. :shakefist:

Welcome :)

Hope you enjoy this site, its the most mature gaming site there is ( top 3 )

Thanks. :)

Edited by HighOnStardust

I do. Just been playing off and on since I'm working on a few different games right now.

I just need to get my ego up for the plat but i got tired of the grind. So if you ever want to play id love to have someone to run coop with and stuff. Plus we like quite a lot of the same games. Mind if i add you on psn?

Welcome to psnp! Always nice to see some new introductions.

What are some of the other games you are working on? Also, you should let me know what you think of Defiance, I've heard a lot of bad things about it.

Its a game that benefits having a friend. I did it all solo. I enjoyed it but its a bit of a grind. It is an mmo after all. But its not very in depth. If you werent on board at launch id say avoid. And ive invested many hoursinto it.. many...

I just need to get my ego up for the plat but i got tired of the grind. So if you ever want to play id love to have someone to run coop with and stuff. Plus we like quite a lot of the same games. Mind if i add you on psn?

I don't mind at all, please feel free to throw me a request. :)

Edited by HighOnStardust

The servers aren't that great, to be honest. For an MMO, it has a lot of problems. Lag is one of the major issues.

I still need to finish up Ratchet & Clank 3, which I got sidetracked from because of GTA V.

ICO is another one.

Edit: I just tried finishing the last mission. It glitched out and I wasn't able to finish it. Even abandoned the mission and replayed it a few times. Yeah... don't waste your money. That goes for anyone. :shakefist:

Thanks. :)

Thanks for the heads up, I really don't want to play a buggy game. I'll wait to see if they patch it at all but I doubt the servers will be up much longer with what you and others have been saying about it. Sorry it glitched on you, I know how frustrating that is : x. I get side tracked all the time, that's why I have a bad score on most of my games...it's a weakness of mine. Too many good games I want to start! I have banned myself from buying any games until I start completing some though.

Its a game that benefits having a friend. I did it all solo. I enjoyed it but its a bit of a grind. It is an mmo after all. But its not very in depth. If you werent on board at launch id say avoid. And ive invested many hoursinto it.. many...

I have a friend I can play it with but I'm going to save myself the annoyance and do as you and Stardust have suggested, just avoid it altogether. Thanks. 

Edited by Beauty Blade
  • Like 1

Thanks for the heads up, I really don't want to play a buggy game. I'll wait to see if they patch it at all but I doubt the servers will be up much longer with what you and others have been saying about it. Sorry it glitched on you, I know how frustrating that is : x. I get side tracked all the time, that's why I have a bad score on most of my games...it's a weakness of mine. Too many good games I want to start! I have banned myself from buying any games until I start completing some though.

I was able to fix it, but I still really don't like the game's servers. I'm not sure that I'm going to play it again. I think it'd be a pretty good game if the servers weren't so bad. I mean, I know it's an MMO and it's going to have some problems with it's servers. I just wish they were more stable.