The Real Deal TROPHY - (MVP) - Easiest way to get it solo!

staszekPL

BIG THANK YOU TO TEKGUL1881

There are way too many videos on YouTube showcasing this method, but in case there are people here that aren't aware of it, I will show you, how you can easly get it with almost no effort. 
Here is what you have to do:
Step 1: Join a Hostile Teritorry game mode

Step 2: When the game starts stay as long as you can inside of a "capture zone" preferebly to the end of the game (even if it's already taken by your team)

Step 3: If you manage to stay alive in a single zone throughout the entire game you are practicly guaranteeing yourself the MVP award. If by some reason you die - don't worry, just quickly run to a next "capture zone" and try to stay alive as long as you can.
Step 4: Repet Step 1
Video proof linked below! :D

https://youtu.be/WjeI8Ng-jKQ

In advance - sorry for my english

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kapitein said:

The method you mentioned was posted two years ago in this topic:

In the nine matches it took me to get the trophy I only got Hostile Territory once (and I did not earn the MVP award in there as someone else camped a bit longer than me in there), I actually got them by running around grabbing as many flags as possible in the Overrun-maps. I got obliterated trying to Usain Bolt my way to the flags without any kills, but it did the trick!

OK, sorry for not checking thoroughly

I helped sooo many people with this method, but still so many people are unaware of this method and wasting their times in races and things like that just be a team and proctrct your firend in the zone and you will get the trophy in no time 

Edited by TEKGUL1881

• 2 weeks later...
On Mon Aug 24 2020 at 7:58 AM, kapitein said:

The method you mentioned was posted two years ago in this topic:

In the nine matches it took me to get the trophy I only got Hostile Territory once (and I did not earn the MVP award in there as someone else camped a bit longer than me in there), I actually got them by running around grabbing as many flags as possible in the Overrun-maps. I got obliterated trying to Usain Bolt my way to the flags without any kills, but it did the trick!

Dumb question. Im new to rdo.

How do i join hostile territories? Where can i find it? And what do you mean by overrun-maps? Please someone enlighten me... thank you

• 3 weeks later...
On 7.09.2020 at 7:48 AM, dreamboysixty9 said:

Dumb question. Im new to rdo.

How do i join hostile territories? Where can i find it? And what do you mean by overrun-maps? Please someone enlighten me... thank you

You can find it in Showdown Series, but all modes are totally random.

• 3 weeks later...
On Thu Sep 24 2020 at 3:16 AM, staszekPL said:

You can find it in Showdown Series, but all modes are totally random.

Thanks for replying. I already got the trophy. Got 3 mvps in 1 night just by doing horse races and horse race with shooting. What i did is i get to lvl50 first so i can be very familiar with the combat and races and bought the most expensive and fastest horse, then after i got to lvl50 i went for the mvps.

• Like 3

• 10 months later...

This would be extremely helpful if Hostle Territories actually showed up regularly lol.  I put almost 6 hours into it and only had it show up twice, and of course the first time was a disconnect.  Got an MVP on the one I did play though.  Got two on Overrun, but the first one disconnected during the results screen and didn't register. 

Finally got lucky and played some players worse than me on a Plunder, managed to win it in sudden death and was the one to bring the last supply to the camp.  Scored me MVP and my trophy!  

Only took me almost 3 years and three different internets to do it.  Might actually finish up the platinum now that I don't need to rely on luck and other players for what's left.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just got the trophy last night in 6 attempts. Chose elimination series as the game mode and won MVP 4/6 times. One didn't count because 1 person rage quit after I killed them and the match ended with only 3 players. My friend did it this method too and with the same result. We both got this trophy in probably an hour of total game time. 

I'm only level 18 and haven't even done a single race or any of those other series. Was expecting this one to be one of the harder trophies but now all I have left to do is grind to 50. 

Biggest takeaway I think is that if the match starts with 4+ players but ends with 3 or less, it won't count. Regardless, this shouldn't be too much trouble for anybody.

Edited by RayShuttlesworth
spelling
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

On 23-12-2021 at 5:06 AM, Thomas2400 said:

So going for the MVP trophy and I can't see showdown series listed in the menu, is it no longer available?

Is hostile territory available in a different category now?

I'm pretty bad at the online and can't see me actually winning any modes  

Hostile Territory matches can be found under the nominated series. Maybe they have always ben there but i am late to the party so i would not know about that and it took me a while to figure it out. 

Tried this method Yesterday and it still worked flawless. Took me 3 matches in a row and maybe 10 minutes.

Edited by Fingolfin-II