Not Another Glitch Thread :(

inanis-x

Hi,

It seems that my "Scavenger" and "Armed to the Teeth" are bugged. I started playing the game on the 1.06 patch and updated to patch 1.07 while looking for the missing souvenirs. I looked at the guide and can confirm I have all 15 of them and I have all the upgrades from the workshop.

Is there anyone else who had this issue and was able to fix this? I don't want to repeat everything again (especially the grind to get the 15 souvenirs). I guess I'll try new game plus and see if that works and maybe even email the 11 bit studios.

Thanks.

14 hours ago, inanis-x said:

Hi,

It seems that my "Scavenger" and "Armed to the Teeth" are bugged. I started playing the game on the 1.06 patch and updated to patch 1.07 while looking for the missing souvenirs. I looked at the guide and can confirm I have all 15 of them and I have all the upgrades from the workshop.

Is there anyone else who had this issue and was able to fix this? I don't want to repeat everything again (especially the grind to get the 15 souvenirs). I guess I'll try new game plus and see if that works and maybe even email the 11 bit studios.

Thanks.

14 hours ago, inanis-x said:

Hi,

Thanks.

Same here. I have all 15 and no trophy. I got the last one after the recent update 1.07, i don't if that's the issue. 

Not even the coop trophy is popping. It's probably due the update. Basically confirmed. 

Edited by edmarlomba
Add info

46 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Do i need to max the new character too?

No normally you don't have to max out the character. Theoretically you don't even have to max out all stats in the forge – you only need 75 and there are like 80 in total. 

I'm pretty sure that the new DLC unintentionally added new requirements to the trophies. You will have to wait for a patch (usually takes a few month in this case). 

I got the prologue trophy but all others will not unlock.  In fact, looking at First Step, Bargainer and Unus pro Omnibus, which are all early game trophies that should have unlocked for me, no player has earned them for several days at all since patch 1.07

Edited by Salvidrim

Some more info: no patch yet (although maybee fixing trophy requirements could be server-side); @Carnage1979 seems to have been able to unlock a few early game trophies. I have as well, I started a new game and best the Spider King, just to test, and got the trophy. Then exited, loaded my save back, and no trophies are unlocking. The first time around I did not beat the Spider King on my initial play session and did not unlock trophy. So from this experiment it would seem that you can only earn trophies in the initial play session and not after loading your saved game?

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 4:08 AM, Salvidrim said:

Some more info: no patch yet (although maybee fixing trophy requirements could be server-side); @Carnage1979 seems to have been able to unlock a few early game trophies. I have as well, I started a new game and best the Spider King, just to test, and got the trophy. Then exited, loaded my save back, and no trophies are unlocking. The first time around I did not beat the Spider King on my initial play session and did not unlock trophy. So from this experiment it would seem that you can only earn trophies in the initial play session and not after loading your saved game?

I have a backed up save before rescuing mary, ill try when I get home and ill report back. That's the trophy that didn't pop for me.

On 25/08/2020 at 4:24 AM, inanis-x said:

Hi,

Thanks.

On 25/08/2020 at 4:24 AM, inanis-x said:

Hi,

Thanks.

Same here. I have all 15 and no trophy. I got the last one after the recent update 1.07, i don't if that's the issue. 

Official Twitter :

I would prefer the backwards fix, because of the Souvenirs trophy, but that's fine. 

Edited by edmarlomba

4 hours ago, edmarlomba said:

Official Twitter :

I would prefer the backwards fix, because of the Souvenirs trophy, but that's fine. 

Downloaded the patch, did not retroactively pop mother mary. Redownloaded by save and beat that scenario again and the trophy unlocked.

2 hours ago, ZeromusF4 said:

Downloaded the patch, did not retroactively pop mother mary. Redownloaded by save and beat that scenario again and the trophy unlocked.

I wonder if that would work with the souvenirs trophy. I mean, what would i do, since the souvenirs doesn't respawn? Anyway, i will try to do what you did and hope it unlocks as soon as i open the game save. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey everyone, I have been meaning to start this game with both DLCs installed on Xbox One and PS 4.

Can I kindly ask someone here to confirm that all trophies (and in that case presumably all achievements as well on the Xbox version) unlock as they should with all DLCs and patches installed and if not, which trophies are glitchy, unobtainable and/or otherwise problematic?

Thanks in advance guys ??

Edited by Cosmokeeper