where can i buy this version?

1 hour ago, jayboo1991 said:

Por lo que sé, puede obtener este físico: compré la versión coreana de Gmarket, :) pero Play-Asia también la vendió ... pero está agotada.

I did not know that the Korean version gave this list, could you send me a link if there is any unit on ebay or amazon?

On 30.8.2020 at 10:23 PM, XEXU_DEMON_X10 said:

I did not know that the Korean version gave this list, could you send me a link if there is any unit on ebay or amazon?

Well I guess you need to buy it from Gmarket .. and that site is pretty chaotic ? or you could write the ebay seller wsxdr1004 a message .. this guy helped me out already a few times to get some Korean games :) maybe there as well

Hace 1 hora, jayboo1991 dijo:

Bueno, supongo que debes comprarlo en Gmarket ... y ese sitio es bastante caótico 1f601.pngo podrías escribirle un mensaje al vendedor de ebay wsxdr1004 ... este tipo ya me ayudó un par de veces para conseguir algunos juegos coreanos :)tal vez allí también.

Thank you very much I will try to write to that seller thank you friend ?

2 hours ago, jayboo1991 said:

Bueno, supongo que debes comprarlo en Gmarket ... y ese sitio es bastante caótico 1f601.pngo podrías escribirle un mensaje al vendedor de ebay wsxdr1004 ... este tipo ya me ayudó un par de veces para conseguir algunos juegos coreanos :)tal vez allí también.

He told me that he has a unit but my question is are you sure that if I buy the game in Korean it will give me the list of Asia? I hope you don't give me the one from Japan haha

6 hours ago, XEXU_DEMON_X10 said:

He told me that he has a unit but my question is are you sure that if I buy the game in Korean it will give me the list of Asia? I hope you don't give me the one from Japan haha

Since I tested it, I can guarantee, that this version is the same as the Asian List:

123974--world-soccer-winning-eleven-2014

Edited by jayboo1991

• 2 years later...