Scouted trophies

On 9/7/2020 at 11:11 AM, mosessaur said:

I am not really sure. But I am suspecting something.

Now that my cards levels for most players are reaching 4. I feel like the game difficulty changed to be more difficult.

I could be wrong though. But I am definitely feeling difference in the difficulty. 

Beating Italy is pain in the butt. I lose the ball more often.

Even when playing against Nankatsu, Morisaki stopped Tiger shot 4 times. 2 of them his spirit depleted. and the 4th time CPU activated V-Zone on saving. That was new to me

I seldom to use my R1 buttom, since it will deplete ur spirit faster and make ur opponent aggresive. Just press R2  to avoid 3 people and you can throw the shooting move.

Throw the shooting move inside penalty area, will make your chance bigger. Use hyuga's shooting move to deplete goalkeeper's spirit bar faster, and when the spirit bar is low enough, time to use your character's shooting move. Use this method until the final stage so you can get scout trophy.

4 hours ago, Junky_351 said:

Salut, j'avais Carlos Bara sur S, Alberto sur A et Luciano Leo sur C ... J'ai appris "Sacred Shot", j'ai emprunté la voie brésilienne, mais en finale ça ne m'a pas donné de mission / défi avec Carlos Bara . Qu'ai-je fait de mal?

in my opinion you have not scored enough goals with your custom player.

For this trophy i have only goals with my custom player

9 minutes ago, tobaldou said:

Which college did you take? I took furano for this trophy.

Did you continue to take Carlos even when you were already in S?

It was also Furano MS. And no, as I put Carlos Bara on S, I couldn't go any further... S went yellow and it didn't go higher. ?

1 hour ago, Junky_351 said:

C'était aussi Furano MS. Et non, comme j'ai mis Carlos Bara sur S, je ne pouvais pas aller plus loin ... S est devenu jaune et il n'est pas allé plus haut. ?

he stays in S, but I went ahead anyway. After one person said he didn't get the trophy because he passed the cutscene, maybe try without the skip cutscene ??

Hello people. I will write my knowledge here, how I did all 4 trophies.

1) You have to play the game (Episode: "New Hero") four times, you always get only one trophy!!!

2) Your character (custom/create player) must have a minimum S rank in all matches and be the best scorer on the World Challenge Route (I scored 2-3 goals per match). This will make you the MVP and also the best scorer at the end of the tournament.

3) When playing for school, Tsubasa Ozora and Ryo Ishizaki must be rank C before school finals. Before the final, you choose a special mission/challenge from Tsubasa Ozora - you must complete a special mission/challenge from Tsubasa Ozora (You will learn - South American Dribble).

Scouted by Germany: 

1) You go the normal Route, in the final you have to play against Germany!

2) Karl Heinz Schneider must be rank S before the final.

3) Before the final, you choose a special mission/challenge from Karl Heinz Schneider -  you use his "Fire Shot" in the final, you have to complete it!

Scouted by America:

1) You go the American Route, in the final you have to play against USA!

2) Ryan Ortiz must be rank S before the final.

3) Before the final, you choose a special mission/challenge from Ryan Ortiz - you use his "Analyze Shot" in the final, you have to complete it!

Scouted by Brasil:

1) You go the Brazil Route, in the final you have to play against Brazil!

2) Carlos Bara must be rank S before the final.

3) Alberto must be rank S before the final.

4) You have to learn "Sacred Shot" from Alberto.

5) Before the final, you choose a special mission/challenge from Carlos Bara - you use his "Sacred Shot" in the final, you have to complete it!

Scouted by Roberto:

1) It doesn't matter which Route you take!

2) Tsubasa Ozora must be rank S before the final.

3) Ryo Ishizaki  must be rank S before the final.

4) Before the final, you choose a special mission/challenge from Tsubasa Ozora - you use his "Drive Shot" in the final, you have to complete it!

When I went like this, I did them all. So give it a try and message me if it doesn't work! ?

Edited by Junky_351
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Junky_351 said:

1) You have to play the game (Episode: "New Hero") four times, you always get only one trophy!!!

2) Your character must have a minimum S rank in all matches and be the best scorer on the World Route Tournament (I scored 2-3 goals per match). This will make you the MVP and also the best scorer at the end of the tournament.

3) When playing for school, Tsubasa Ozora and Ryo Ishizaki must be rank C, in the final of the school tournament you must complete a mission/challenge from Tsubasa Ozora.

Scouted by Germany: 

3) Before the final, you choose a mission/challenge from Karl Heinz Schneider -  you use his "Fire Shot" in the final, you have to complete it!

Scouted by America:

3) Before the final, you choose a mission/challenge from Ryan Ortiz - you use his "Analyze Shot" in the final, you have to complete it!

Scouted by Brasil:

5) Before the final, you choose a mission/challenge from Carlos Bara - you use his "Sacred Shot" in the final, you have to complete it!

Scouted by Roberto:

4) Before the final, you choose a mission/challenge from Tsubasa Ozora - you use his "Drive Shot" in the final, you have to complete it!

When I went like this, I did them all. So give it a try and message me if it doesn't work! 1f642.png

Thanks will try this a last Time IF i Dont Get it I will surrender

1 hour ago, Junky_351 said:
Spoiler

2) Your character must have a minimum S rank in all matches and be the best scorer on the World Route Tournament (I scored 2-3 goals per match). This will make you the MVP and also the best scorer at the end of the tournament.

3) When playing for school, Tsubasa Ozora and Ryo Ishizaki must be rank C, in the final of the school tournament you must complete a mission/challenge from Tsubasa Ozora.

Scouted by Germany: 

3) Before the final, you choose a mission/challenge from Karl Heinz Schneider -  you use his "Fire Shot" in the final, you have to complete it!

Scouted by America:

3) Before the final, you choose a mission/challenge from Ryan Ortiz - you use his "Analyze Shot" in the final, you have to complete it!

Scouted by Brasil:

5) Before the final, you choose a mission/challenge from Carlos Bara - you use his "Sacred Shot" in the final, you have to complete it!

Scouted by Roberto:

4) Before the final, you choose a mission/challenge from Tsubasa Ozora - you use his "Drive Shot" in the final, you have to complete it!

When I went like this, I did them all. So give it a try and message me if it doesn't work! ?

Tsubasa and Ishizaki need to be specifically C or could be higher at the end of the school tournament?

What do you mean in the last points when you say "you choose a mission / challenge"?

Do friendship cards matter or not? they must be at a certain level or is it only the relationship in the story that counts?

Thanks for the help

Edited by greatfede

2 hours ago, greatfede said:

Tsubasa and Ishizaki need to be specifically C or could be higher at the end of the school tournament?

What do you mean in the last points when you say "you choose a mission / challenge"?

Do friendship cards matter or not? they must be at a certain level or is it only the relationship in the story that counts?

Thanks for the help

- In the school tournament, the maximum rank is C, you can't go higher!

- A certain character (Karl Heinz Schneider, Carlos Bara, Tsubasa Ozora and Rayn Ortiz), when you complete all the points, will give you a special mission/challenge before the final match, you have to choose it and fulfill!

- Only the relationship in the story counts here!

Edited by Junky_351
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Junky_351 said:

- In the school tournament, the maximum rank is C, you can't go higher!

- A certain character (Karl Heinz Schneider, Carlos Barra, Tsubasa Ozora and Rayn Ortiz), when you complete all the points, will give you a special mission/challenge before the final match, you have to choose it and fulfill!

- Only the relationship in the story counts here!

Thanks a lot.

On 07/09/2020 at 9:58 AM, Howmighty said:

Better play in furano MS, which is easier to get team gauge since you only need S+ teamwork. You can get it from pass to each players, and scoring. No need much goals

Is there any specific benefit of this card level instead of trophy??

Thanks.  Only just completed my first playthrough with Musashi the other day.

That getting the Friendship Card to level 6 is crazy though.  I just found out that 40 cards are required to get from level 5 to level 6!

2 hours ago, TheAnimalJavi said:

I can't scored USA goalkeeper with my costum player, then never obtain A in shots, any tips?

PD: my costum player is midfielder and cant change your position.

Start again, create a forward and start in Furano or Musashi. This is the best option in my opinion. ?

3 hours ago, TheAnimalJavi said:

I can't scored USA goalkeeper with my costum player, then never obtain A in shots, any tips?

PD: my costum player is midfielder and cant change your position.

Reduce his spirit using Hyuga's neo tiger shoot, after that you score with your custom player

On ٧‏/٩‏/٢٠٢٠ at 1:05 PM, greatfede said:

I think that is not card related.

The game becomes (rightfully) harder in the final stage of the tournament.

@mosessaur thanks

I still don't know much about the difficulty, I changed it to 1 before the New Hero mode and I'm not sure if it works or not
I'll see my sitting when I get back from work to see if it still one or not
I think you can't change the difficulty in story mode, but I'm not sure yet

16 minutes ago, natsu2233 said:

I still don't know much about the difficulty, I changed it to 1 before the New Hero mode and I'm not sure if it works or not
I'll see my sitting when I get back from work to see if it still one or not
I think you can't change the difficulty in story mode, but I'm not sure yet

Yes, you can’t change difficulty in story mode.

@Junky_351 can you skip cutscenes or you risk skipping the events for the trophies? 

Edited by greatfede