[Video] Easy 10 Million Points Exploit

You do seem to fall between 700-800 everytime but it's still doable. What you want to do is find one with a vert ramp near to the grind track, use that to perform a 900 revert to manual then move towards the grind keeping the combo. once you're in the grind, you can put in a few simple tricks if you want so you can pull out sooner but it does run the risk of falling, then just grind until you're over 700 and then end the combo and you'll just about manage it. For me, I would always bail at the same place second lap round on the map I used so I knew when to end it, was just a case of building up the score enough to get it over the 10 million. Aim for about 13,500 x750 and you'll manage it. 

• 2 weeks later...

oh my god i did it, finally. i reread all i could on this and watched various videos, then went looking for a custom park to do the 'kissed the rail' exploit, they all sucked except one called "Easiest 1000000 Trophy"   its a series of kickers in a tight circle allowing you to do about 700 kiss the rails quickly.  I could only get about 8mil doing that and a few land tricks, but I knew that with a starting score from vert stuff would easily push it over.

I remixed it into "Remixed garbage"  ,  adding in a series of quarter pipes back to back. With a few of my specials done, i just revert and manual to the outside of the circle and kept 'kissing' the rail until about 700 combo multiplier. Came out with a 14,254,296 combo score.  *** I did notice that it helped to stay on the ring of ramps by holding forward and right a little bit. It seems your momentum tries to launch you off.

I ended up getting this trophy using one of those maps that has the area that you hover in. Jump in and do whatever tricks you want - the skater just doesn't land. Then end it by grinding the border of the hover zone. Be careful picking a park - the border around the area you use can't be too high or you can't trigger the grind to escape and land the combo.

• 1 month later...