Reset career progress on new character? (NG+)

I have beaten both games 100% with one of my characters and now when I select a new character, only the stat points are still available and everything else is ticked off. I understand why it's done this way but I'd love to start fresh with each character and feel me progressing naturally. Does anyone know if this is an option? 

Another reason I'd like this is when friends come over, we can start a new character and play the games from the start. 

Great thank you, will give that a go once I get home. @Asimb0mb assuming with it being speedrun, each single session resets all the objectives? Or is there an option to speedrun the game taking as many tries at each level as required (progress carrying between each runs). Will be testing when I get home so no worries if you're not sure

2 hours ago, mrobinson91 said:

Great thank you, will give that a go once I get home. @Asimb0mb assuming with it being speedrun, each single session resets all the objectives? Or is there an option to speedrun the game taking as many tries at each level as required (progress carrying between each runs). Will be testing when I get home so no worries if you're not sure

Speedrun is where the timer goes up (Unlimited time)  but the the level only ends when all goals are achieved