Peril on Gorgon Trophies are Live

SirShavesALot

For the "The Postman" trophy, you have to kill Minnie before you find Olivia's journal. I did it as soon as I met her in her mansion at the start of the DLC. After you've killed her, loot the Gorgon NavKey from her body and head back to your ship. Then, Lucien will contact you and you just have to play through the DLC while siding with him. The trophy will pop after you collect your reward from his Spacer's Choice associate at the end of the DLC.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Ariost said:

Can anyone tell me the point of no return for the 4 ending trophies? If I make a save before picking up the journal, will I be all set?

Pretty much. You can also make a few strategic saves during the final quest (The Ambrose Intersection) to get all the ending trophies.

Here's how I did it:

Spoiler

Save before picking up the journal, then pick it up and go to the mansion. Save before talking to Minnie (the dialogue starts abruptly when you open the final door, so be ready), then kill her and destroy the synthesizer in the back ("NDA Protocol"). Reload save and convince her to reconcile with her mother. Then go to the facility, save before talking to Olivia, kill her and power up the reactor ("Greenlight Protocol"). Reload save and convince her to work with Minnie. Go back to the mansion ("Family Reunion"). Reload your first save before picking up the journal, go back to the mansion, kill Minnie, go pick up the journal, return to your ship and finish the rest of the story (deliver the journal to Byzantium, "The Postman").

Edited by ShadowReplicant
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, ShadowReplicant said:

Pretty much. You can also make a few strategic saves during the final quest (The Ambrose Intersection) to get all the ending trophies.

Here's how I did it:

Reveal hidden contents

Save before picking up the journal, then pick it up and go to the mansion. Save before talking to Minnie (the dialogue starts abruptly when you open the final door, so be ready), then kill her and destroy the synthesizer in the back ("NDA Protocol"). Reload save and convince her to reconcile with her mother. Then go to the facility, save before talking to Olivia, kill her and power up the reactor ("Greenlight Protocol"). Reload save and convince her to work with Minnie. Go back to the mansion ("Family Reunion"). Reload your first save before picking up the journal, go back to the mansion, kill Minnie, go pick up the journal, return to your ship and finish the rest of the story (deliver the journal to Byzantium, "The Postman").

Thanks bud, exactly what I wanted to know.

• Like 1