Globetrotter trophy issues

AussieMadMoose

I sent EA a complaint/bug issue for this trophy. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Globetrotter-trophy-not-unlocking/m-p/9479520#M28328

If anybody wants to add or say that they have had the same problem that would be appreciated and we might have a better chance in getting this fixed, Thanks to all who help out.

I know that there are bunch of these on their website but the more the better, they might start listening to the BFV community.

Edited by vladmoose
  • Like 1

Also, make sure you go to www.metacritic.com and give it a 0 user score. Currently sitting at 2.3 user score. If all of the trophy hunters on this site review bomb them, maybe we can get it down to match other EA games. Remember, they deserve all of it. They broke their own achievement and have said and done nothing for 3 straight months with no plans of ever fixing it. Without respect, we reject! I'll never buy another EA or DICE game again and hopefully they go out of business soon......unless they fix their broken games and treat their customers with respect which would go a long way to change my mind but they have a lot of work to do. 

• Like 3

Just got this trophy now... and I'm confused as to how it happened.

I got this game in April 2019, played a few matches, and shelved it. I didn't even play Conquest on Twisted Steel at all (according to the BF5 tracker)... I looked at all the games I played on BF5 since the day I bought it and it's not there. Then I went and did Conquest on the other seven maps, as well as on the current iteration of Twisted Steel, and the trophy popped (it happened maybe 15 minutes ago). I'm glad it did pop for me but wtf? I kind of feel bad about what you guys are going through with a missing trophy that should be easy to get.

If you want to see my game history to try and get closer to solving this mystery, you can see my game history here: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/psn/FatSuit/gamereports

Edited by FatSuit