Vault Unboarding mission

kiseiju68

2 hours ago, kiseiju68 said:

The "Vault Unboarding" mission does not come out, I have read that the "Stark realities" mission must be done first but it does not come out either.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

I have the same problem with reigning supreme. Its just bugged out, only way is to find someone who can invite you in.

2 hours ago, kiseiju68 said:

The "Vault Unboarding" mission does not come out, I have read that the "Stark realities" mission must be done first but it does not come out either.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

I never finished Stark Realities, I tried to farm the hidden shield vault for the vault strongbox trophy and it disappeared from the map when I exited to re-run it.  The Vault On boarding mission still was in my list and let me finish it.

3 hours ago, kiseiju68 said:

The mission "Stark realities" came out, I completed it, after a while I went back to the map and it was gone.

I wonder if they keep pulling it because people are farming it for the cashe strongbox trophy lol.  I had the revisit of it pop up last night, but never actually finished the original ?.

4 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

I wonder if they keep pulling it because people are farming it for the cashe strongbox trophy lol.  I had the revisit of it pop up last night, but never actually finished the original ?.

Some of the missions are on timers, weekly missions to be precise. Stark Realities was one of the ones available last week, this week its the high level Harm Room one.