Disgaea 3 Absence of Justice - Trophy Tips & Tricks!

LancashireLad87

Disgaea 3 Absence of Justice - Trophy Tips & Tricks!

Disgaea 3

Having never played a Disgaea game before it can be extremely daunting to a newcomer due to the amount of mechanics you need to understand and master. As far as I'm concerned the initial story mode is essentially the games tutorial as the post-game will take you a long time to complete. There are many ways you can obtain the trophies I'm going to list and explain below but this is the method that worked for me. Please bare in mind, I don't have the platinum trophy but I have poured over 150 hours into the game and have learnt a lot!

Reverse Viking (Gold)

The hardest trophy to unlock is called 'Reverse Viking', for this trophy you will need to throw every chest, innocent and level sphere onto your pirate ship whilst reverse pirating within 3 turns. As such, the best pirate ship for the job is called the 'War Galleon' because it can hold the most items. In order to have the opportunity to unlock this trophy you need to reach floor 20 of the item world within a common item.

Bare in mind there are a lot of prerequisites that you need to meet hence why this will be one of the last trophies you will obtain because you need to be at the end of the post-game in order to attempt it. You will need the following things before you even think of trying to earn this trophy;

• x3 Monsters (Slugs or Slimes with at least a movement of 6 for each of them)
  • x2 Cheerleaders (Preferably Idol Masters, one of them with the skill x9 Advanced Throw and the other with the skill x9 Move up)
  • x5 Characters with high end equipment (x3 Barefoot X each)

• Please note with the buffs from the cheerleaders your characters should have a throw range of 7-8 tiles each and a movement of around 20 tiles
  • If you highlight a monster or a character that you own you can change their orientation by holding Square and pressing the desired direction.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Barefoot X (Rank 39 Item)

Wait! How do I get a pair of Barefoot X shoes and how am I supposed to get that many of them? The easiest way to obtain a pair of Barefoot X shoes is to reverse pirate within a rank 37/38 item. The floor you reverse pirate on doesn't make any difference, make sure you destroy any Green coloured chests because these contain legendary items! To improve your chances of finding a pair of Barefoot X's within a Green chest you need to fill up the Shoe Artisan club within the classroom. Alternatively you can use a Master Thief with a legendary awesome hand consumable and attempt to steal a pair of Barefoot X's from an enemy within either the item world or the reverse pirate world of a legendary item.

Once you have a pair you have 2 choices you can either use a Mr Gency Exit to exit the stage or you can complete it, the choice is yours. In order to duplicate the item you are going to need a Puppy Paw Stick (PPS) which is arguably the most important item in the game!

Mr Gency Exit?

You can get a Mr Gency Exit a number of ways, occasionally whilst travelling through the item world you will come across an npc within a mystery gate who will give you one for free. You can get one by clearing the 10th floor of an item world by defeating ALL of the enemies and the same goes for the 10th floor of the class world.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Puppy Paw Stick?

What the heck is a Puppy Paw Stick and why should I go out of my way to get one? First let's explain what this thing is and does, a PPS is an axe weapon which has a 20% probability of duplicating an item regardless of it's rank, level or rarity. Really? sweet dood! but how do I get one? Well there are 2 ways dood, the first is to steal one from one of the Diez Gentlemen within the extra maps section of the post-game which you will need to approve the bills within the classroom to unlock or you can steal one from the 'Kit Kat Pirates' within the item world, pick your poison!

Once you have a PPS, you will need to create several level 1 characters at a Genius level because this will give each character more runs of the character world which is needed later on. Personally, I created a bunch of Warriors but it shouldn't matter what you choose. Now equip the item you want to duplicate, in this case a pair of Barefoot X shoes onto the level 1 character. Equip the PPS on Mao, save your game! and enter the level 1 character's class world.

Duplicate?

Within each run of the class world you will have to navigate your way through 10 floors, there's a chance that you will encounter a 'Dropout' which is exactly what we came here for but what is a Dropout? A dropout is a clone of the character you entered the class world with, so in this case it will be a level 1 Warrior with a single item equipped a pair of Barefoot X shoes. What you need to do is to kill the dropout using Mao's Vasa Aergun skill and hope and pray to the RNG gods you duplicate the item, if not you will have to find another dropout. Simply rinse and repeat until you have all the Barefoot X's you want!

Once you have met all of the requirements you will have to reset floor 20 of the reverse pirate world until you have a map that is simple to navigate that contains no more than 5 innocents and 6-7 chests. You will need to throw around 6-7 chests, a level sphere and 5 innocents onto the War Galleon within 3 turns to unlock the trophy. As soon as you have a favourable map, place your units into position and cast both of the cheerleader buffs onto your party.

Next remove all of the characters in your party who have received these buffs and send them back into the base panel. Now try and set-up and position your monsters so your other characters can throw the innocents onto the monsters which will bounce them back to your ship. After you have successfully saved all the innocents, repeat for the chests and the level sphere. Best of luck to you dood!

Dood you can get multiple trophies in one go!

It's possible to earn the following trophies in one run but what are they? 100 Million damage, 10 Billion damage, Counter 10 times, and combo 255! but how on earth do you get this? To unlock all of these trophies in one sitting you will need a lot of time and preparation on your hands. Here's what you will need;

• Flonne level 9999 reincarnated 4 times with a RES aptitude of around 200% with a base RES stat of around 9,400,000 with the Healing Paradise ability. Equip her with a Tennis Racket and have the spell Power of Love at +9.
  • x9 Cheerleaders at level 1 with the healing paradise ability, (Equip 1 cheerleader with a Tennis Racket) Have 1 cheerleader with x9 Magic Wall skill.
  • Finally you will need to have access to the X-Dimensional maps, specifically the one in chapter 1 called the 'Strongest Crossroads'

How do I get Flonne?

You will need to complete the majority of the extra maps once you have completed the story, however, please note Flonne will be around level 2500 when you fight her so you must be strong enough to beat her and the other characters within the map. To get the evility 'Healing Paradise' you need to level Flonne to level 3000 and have 40,000 mana to learn it. Dood, how do I get a Tennis Racket and why do I need one? You can get a Tennis Racket by stealing one from the Sport Pirates within the item world and then duplicating it for the cheerleader. The Tennis Racket will give your character an additional 5 counter attacks which is very handy when you need to gain a 475% stationary attack bonus.

Flonne RES stat & Reincarnation

How do I get my RES so high and her RES aptitude dood? You will need to go through the Class World as Flonne as many times as you can before you reincarnate her at a Genius level. I would strongly suggest only reincarnating her once she reaches level 9999. The RES stat you can get by equipping her with x3 level 200 matching rarity Trapezehedrons and a level 200 Baal Sword with a matching rarity.

Baal Sword & Trapezehedrons

You can only get a Baal Sword once you have a Rank 39 Yoshitsuna whilst the Trapezehedron you need a Rank 39 Arcadia but how do you get these? You can get both of these via the item world but you must have the previous rank item. So you go through the item world of a rank 38 sword, gency out on floor 99. Now go to the land of carnage item world and steal the rank 39 sword from the item god on floor 100. Repeat this process until you get a rank 40 Baal Sword/Trapezehedron.

To level the items to level 200 you will need to reach level 150 with the item through the item world by going through mystery gates and improving the items level limit via the fortune tellers and lifting any level spheres along the way. The other 50 levels you can get by clearing floors 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100 by reverse pirating. Duplicate the Trapezehedron via the PPS within the class world.

How do I teach my Cheerleaders Healing Paradise?

Once you have 9 cheerleaders at level 1 you need to have a whopping 400,000 mana for each of them before you can enter their class world and learn the evility from Flonne. Please note the cheerleader and Flonne must be in the same club for you to learn the evility on floor 9 of the class world but dood how do I get 400,000 mana for all 9 cheerleaders?

Whilst reverse pirating you may find an innocent called a Manager or even stumble upon a weapon or item that has a manager attached to it. Enter the item world with the item that has a Manager on it and subdue the Manager innocent by killing it. Now you will need to duplicate the item via the class world with the PPS, once you have a duplicate, leave or finish the class world and transfer and combine the innocent onto one item.

Hence you should have 1 item with a single manager on it that is twice as much as the original, so you have one item with say a manager of 50, you get a duplicate then you combine them and you get a manager of 100. Now duplicate that, rinse and repeat until you have a manager of 300 on your item. Equip the item with the manager innocent onto your damage dealer and put a cheerleader in the True Robber club or Robber shop.

Make sure within your classroom the cheerleader is adjacent to the damage dealer otherwise she won't gain any mana.

Have your damage dealer clear the land of carnage house of ordeal map 4 around 10 times and you will get 400,000 mana. Repeat for all 9 cheerleaders. Now go into the class world of each cheerleader and enter the mystery gate on floor 9 and speak to the NPC to learn the evility from Flonne!

Matching Rarity?

Every item within the game has a rarity attached to the item ranging from 0-255, if you equip 2 pieces of gear or equipment with the same rarity you will get a 10% bonus to all of your stats, a 20% bonus if you match 3 pieces of gear and a whopping 30% bonus if you have all 4 pieces of gear with the same rarity, ideally you want rarity 0 so you may have to reset a lot for those.

Innocents

Once you have your RES aptitude at 200% and you have a level 200 rarity 0 Baal Sword and x3 level 200 rarity 0 Trapezehedrons it's time to get those innocents! You will need the following innocents on your Trapezehedrons;

My Baal Sword Stats

Level 200

Rarity 0

HP 0

SP 86,200

Population 8/8

Move 1

Attack 1,756,031

Intelligence 344,200

Hit 86,200

Defence 86,200

Resistance 0

SPD 86,200

Innocents x7 Gladiator 19,998 and x1 Guardian 500

My Trapezehedron Stats

Level 200

Rarity 0

HP 400,100

SP 200,150

Population 8/8

Move 0

Attack 468,878

Intelligence 200,150

Hit 200,150

Defence 200,150

Resistance 200,279

SPD 200,150

Innocents x7 Gladiator 19,998 and x1 Guardian 500

Set-up is Complete

Now head into the Strongest Crossroad map within the X-Dimension and take out the enemies with healing magic. Leave the 2 clerics on the geo cubes, and have your cheerleader and Flonne attack each other with the Tennis Racket to build up your stationary attack bonus to 475% which will give you a combo count of 255 earning you a trophy. You can also get 10 counter attacks in a row by doing this but you need some luck resulting in another trophy.

As for the damage trophies you should be able to earn the 100 million damage in a single-hit by attacking an enemy with Omega Heal +9. Alternatively you can get it at the same time as the 10 billion damage trophy. You need to have the stationary bonus of 475% with the cheerleaders all out with the healing paradise evility learned via the class world.  

Each cheerleader will give you a 5% boost to Flonne's stats so 9 of them will give you a 45% boost! You only need a RES stat of around 20-21 million to deal 10 billion damage with a RES aptitude of 200%.

Now cast power of love +9 on your level 1 cheerleader and you should deal 10 billion damage! Earning you another trophy, I hope that makes sense doods!

With x9 cheerleaders each with the following equipped evilities Lovely Song and Healing Paradise, and Flonne equipped with my Baal Sword and 3 Trapezehedrons my RES stat is 14,745,411. With Magic Wall +9 which increases that by 47% you have a RES of 21,675,754. With the stationary bonus of 475% my power of love +9 on a level 1 cheerleader did 10.6 Billion damage!

Make sure you don't move Flonne otherwise you will lose the stationary bonus!

Edited by LancashireLad87
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

How much of this is different than what is published on the guide on this site?

A lot of this is different than the guide because it doesn't explain anything in detail, I tried following the guide and it didn't help me. 

Edited by LancashireLad87
  • Like 1