Not showing up in Achievers list

Hello, 

I finished Mafia Definitive Edition around 30 minutes ago and earned my Platinum trophy. So I thought that I check my profile here and see the latest achievers list for that game, and to my surprise I'm not showing up for any of the trophies for this game. I've been trying to find the answer for this question, but I've been unable to do so. As far as I can tell I haven't been flagged, so I don't know what seems to be the problem. I hope someone can shed some light on this... 

Thanks in advance. 

• 1 year later...
6 minutes ago, EmPtYb0y94 said:

Hi guys :)

I have the self problem and i didn´t Scored in the Acheviers List...  Crysis 1 - 3 Remastered or otherr Games.. But i don´t know what the Problem is.

I looked in the Settings but i don´t find everything that me help.

Ty :)

You have flagged games and are not eligible for being on the Leaderboards, including the Achievers lists. 

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

You have flagged games and are not eligible for being on the Leaderboards, including the Achievers lists. 

What ? I can not remember me that i have flagged Games ... and when it was not my intention.

Can i do something or i´am for ever banned of the Lists ?

Okay i have now see that reason, what you mean with Flagged.

For Sniper Elite 4, a Trophy that make not sens... but i can me not good Tell in English... Can i me tell in "German" for that ?

20 minutes ago, EmPtYb0y94 said:

What ? I can not remember me that i have flagged Games ... and when it was not my intention.

Can i do something or i´am for ever banned of the Lists ?

Okay i have now see that reason, what you mean with Flagged.

For Sniper Elite 4, a Trophy that make not sens... but i can me not good Tell in English... Can i me tell in "German" for that ?

You can click on your flag and start the dispute process if you’d like to try to explain how your trophies do not break a leaderboard rule. You can use Google Translate if you need to use a translation service. 

These are the leaderboard rules that would have been broken to end up flagged: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/52663-what-constitutes-a-flag/

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

You can click on your flag and start the dispute process if you’d like to try to explain how your trophies do not break a leaderboard rule. You can use Google Translate if you need to use a translation service. 

These are the leaderboard rules that would have been broken to end up flagged: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/52663-what-constitutes-a-flag/

Okay, i have send now my dispute

but i can not send anything of Screenshot & videos.

I can't explain myself any more.

If the "times" are not proof then that I got the trophies at the same time as "Haupti1992" with whom I played together.

And if I don't get unlocked, and that's not proof enough, then that's the way it is.
Ty :)