[VIDEO] Trophy: Beloved of the Anemo Archon.

GonzoVG

41 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

You forgot the video tag

And you made three threads with the exact same video.

EDIT: AND all your post on this website are advertisements 

Ok. Anyway. My advertisements have help people, that is what matters to me. Have a great time. 

Fun fact, all the PSN trophies for this game are also ingame achievements with rewards.

1 hour ago, Klart said:

Does not work for me. I do not get the prompt (square) to sit….

You have to fiddle around with the positioning a bit. The spot you want is at the tips of the fingers, but the actual prompt to sit is a bit back from that point.

8 hours ago, DerelictSoul said:

probably the last thing that needed a video.....I do appreciate your hyperscape lore location videos though

I hope those videos of Hyper Scape help. 

5 hours ago, Klart said:

Does not work for me. I do not get the prompt (square) to sit….

You have to be on the edge of the fingers. Move around until the square appears. You are not the only one with that problem.

3 hours ago, Jelly Soup said:

Fun fact, all the PSN trophies for this game are also ingame achievements with rewards.

You have to fiddle around with the positioning a bit. The spot you want is at the tips of the fingers, but the actual prompt to sit is a bit back from that point.

Yes you are right. Every trophy is an achievement in game and you will get a reward. You will get that kind of coin to change for wishes. 1600 of that coin for 10 wishes. 

1 hour ago, DedNeka said:

So i went to sit down on the hand... Got an error that crashed the game..... so rebooted sitting on the hands and still no achievement pop... I'm pretty sure i claimed the achievement in game for it too... Any ideas?

I'm afraid you are out of luck.

I tried getting the Trophy in the EU trophy list yesterday (already have it on the NA list). Sat down, but Trophy did not unlock. I think it's connected to the achievement in game (your profile/save transfers between the EU & NA version).

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Klart said:

I'm afraid you are out of luck.

I tried getting the Trophy in the EU trophy list yesterday (already have it on the NA list). Sat down, but Trophy did not unlock. I think it's connected to the achievement in game (your profile/save transfers between the EU & NA version).

That's a shame as the game seems decent. Only hope is that they let people change/delete ps4 accounts in the future i guess?

6 hours ago, DedNeka said:

So i went to sit down on the hand... Got an error that crashed the game..... so rebooted sitting on the hands and still no achievement pop... I'm pretty sure i claimed the achievement in game for it too... Any ideas?

That sucks. Have you tried contacting with support?

59 minutes ago, GonzoVG said:

That sucks. Have you tried contacting with support?

Yeah but not got anything back, Honestly not really expecting a response either. 

Also not sure what they could actually do considering that you can't make/get a new account on ps4. Unless they update the ps4 version so that you can do that  I'd assume i'm out of luck lol 

• 3 weeks later...