(Interactive Map) For my fellow trophy hunters, here's a little something to help you out.

KaganDraka4

You are most welcome. I had to do this because it baffled me that no one bothered to put this out, even though this thing existed since the beta. Plus I just like helping people out. You wouldn't believe how many people in this site alone are a bunch of POS that only serve themselves by being toxic as hell to one another rather than lending a hand.

Edited by axlredgrave
  • Like 1

Is it just me or is the mark as found been altered

I can't mark chests as found among other things, but somethings I can. I swore a few days ago I could mark chests as found

Anyone else have this issue? 

And the comments portion is down it seems, or again is it just me? I'm signed in ><

• Like 1

@Dav9834 Hmmm, didn't occur on my end or maybe I might be having 1 or 2 glitch out on me and I can't see it. Anyways, if indeed it is happening to you, be sure to report it to the creators of that map. Another theory is that it could be Google's account servers that might be going janky; I lost a few good documents and checklist progresses on other games due to their incompetent server maintenance.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, axlredgrave said:

@Dav9834 Hmmm, didn't occur on my end or maybe I might be having 1 or 2 glitch out on me and I can't see it. Anyways, if indeed it is happening to you, be sure to report it to the creators of that map. Another theory is that it could be Google's account servers that might be going janky; I lost a few good documents and checklist progresses on other games due to their incompetent server maintenance.

Hmm so it must be on my end, maybe it's a mobile thing? 

I'm logged in and I took a picture

Is it the same or is everything fine on your ends? 

bd1lIzZ.jpg

9 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Hmm so it must be on my end, maybe it's a mobile thing? 

I'm logged in and I took a picture

Is it the same or is everything fine on your ends? 

bd1lIzZ.jpg

Yeah, It's the same on my end. I also got the chest you tagged after killing some monsters and burning the vines wrapped around the chest on that one if I recall correctly. However, since I'm on the PC, my map has the markers just slightly further apart FYI.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, axlredgrave said:

Yeah, It's the same on my end. I also got the chest you tagged after killing some monsters and burning the vines wrapped around the chest on that one if I recall correctly. However, since I'm on the PC, my map has the markers just slightly further apart FYI.

Ok so they either haven't implemented the chest marked as found and I was mistaken when I saw the option days ago, or they took it away temporarily

Damn

Edited by Dav9834

A nice idea, but having to manually mark everything as "I have this" is insane, especially when it comes to chests. There's so much verticality in this game that sometimes following the in-game minimap is a challenge already, let alone having to match your game with this map.

Wish you could login in with your ID to view your progress live though, THAT would be a game changer (because of course having all that in-game, just like every other open world game would be too convenient :) )

1 hour ago, Sydoki said:

A nice idea, but having to manually mark everything as "I have this" is insane, especially when it comes to chests. There's so much verticality in this game that sometimes following the in-game minimap is a challenge already, let alone having to match your game with this map.

Wish you could login in with your ID to view your progress live though, THAT would be a game changer (because of course having all that in-game, just like every other open world game would be too convenient :) )

You can mark chests as found?!