Denied trophy glitched

eVo-Godslayer

4 hours ago, ROBOGEAR said:

I don't think it has to be one life honestly.

I got this naturally just by playing through ranked fleet battles. Wasn't going for it or anything. 

You might not have realized but its definitely in 1 life. Just use and A-wing they're fast as fuck. Use all power in the engines and just boost constantly and you'll dodge over 5 easily in 1 life

7 minutes ago, eVo-Godslayer said:

Not the Aveda missile trophy the destroy missiles or mimes or bombs trophy is what I meant

Sorry my bad I thought it was the other trophy but that one just keep trying you should get eventually like that one just popped for me because I use lots of countermeasures and am always heavy on the trigger lol so maybe I shot down missiles and didnt realize it but mines are easy to spot and blowup because they're a red circle pickup

9 minutes ago, eVo-Godslayer said:

Yea I got it finally had only 3 left my stats where bugged and btw if Any1 know the exact details for thread the needle medal I would love to hear it cuz I made it within the time without taking damage like it says

Nice congrats! For that trophy as soon as I went in the ship I paused and I restarted from the last checkpoint and it spawns you in the ship perfectly straight with the path you need to go down which I found made it really easy and stay slow I wasnt even giving much power to the engine. Just enough to move and have control. If you think for even a second you touched your ship on something then restart fron last checkpoint. I restarted a few times before I managed to learn the feel of the controls and felt confident I didn't damage myself within the time

1 hour ago, eVo-Godslayer said:

I think you have to get out as well without taking damage I mean looking at other trophys making it really specific even tho description is more of do that and that like heavy hitter drop 50 bombs while in fact you have to drop a specific bomb 

Please say what bomb and not leave the rest of us hanging 

4 hours ago, P_Pigly_Hogswine said:

Is there a trick to this or is it simply luck? I know you can target missiles but they’re extremely hard to hit given how fast they are. And few people seem to drop mines

To answer my own question seeing I just got the trophy: look for enemies who drop mines, and make sure to hang around them.

8 hours ago, Dudeler22 said:

Anyone have any idea which ship categories fires missiles: Corvette/Raider; Nebula B/Cruiser; and/or MC75/Star Destroyer? I know in story a Star Destroyer launched them. Hardly anyone seems to be dropping mines or bombs in this mode. Thanks in advance. 

In my experience I've only ever seen the MC75 and Star Destroyers fire missiles but it's a rare and random occurrence.

Sometimes if you're going head on with an enemy (such as the very beginning of the match) you might be able to shoot an enemy player missile. I wouldn't bother targeting missiles any other time as they're very difficult to hit.

The big slow goliath missiles the bombers fire are slower, but again, a rarity.

Mines is your easiest option. On the road to 1000 kills in Dogfights, you'll have to play hundreds of matches, and you will certainly see a lot of mines. Once you have a match with someone who drops mines, they will typically do it a lot. Won't be every match, but I'd say 1 in 5 matches. Mines are easy to spot: they're stationary and have a red ring around them. Aim for the centre and you're good.

If it counted dogfights it would have been easier but says on Ranked Fleet Battles only unfortunately. Managed to get it anyways. I know the trophy description doesn't say it but I'm wondering if the repair droid kits that the U-wing/Reaper drop counts. I shot a number of those down and didn't think I shot anywhere near 30 without them. Could be wrong though. 

10 hours ago, Dudeler22 said:

If it counted dogfights it would have been easier but says on Ranked Fleet Battles only unfortunately. Managed to get it anyways. I know the trophy description doesn't say it but I'm wondering if the repair droid kits that the U-wing/Reaper drop counts. I shot a number of those down and didn't think I shot anywhere near 30 without them. Could be wrong though. 

Not sure if repair drops count. I don’t believe turrets count.

And yeah, limiting kill counts to one mode or the other sucks. 1000 kills in dogfight is too much. If it counted both dogfight and fleet battles it’d be better. Just artificially prolonging your play time.

On 17/10/2020 at 0:45 AM, Dudeler22 said:

Ah yes you're right. It's really annoying how certain kills only count in certain modes. Like there's no difference between shooting down mines in Fleet Battles versus Dogfights, so it just feels like it's trying to force you to play each mode. If kills counted across both modes, I'd be well past 1000 instead of 550 currently.

I don't think repair droids count. At a guess, I reckon I shot down 25 mines and the rest were missiles and bombs if I got lucky (mostly it was a head on missile while I was firing straight at the enemy). I probably played about 45 Fleet Battles to get the 10 wins each side (sometimes your team is all Lukes and Hans ... sometimes your team is all Porkins) and comfortably shot down enough mines in that time.