Seasoned to Perfection bugged?

Ducks_AWESOME12

1 hour ago, Davregryn90 said:

Might be so but then it was someone here that completed all 3 and nothing and some that only completed stadium and transfer and got it. I dident claim the assist one when i finished it because i was thinking about waiting to claim it for a patch, same with transfer market one but to my suprise it popped as soon as i listed my 1000th player and i dident even have to claim the milestones to get it. 

So you claimed the Stadium 1 first right? I'm in the same situation, I claimed Stadium 1 , I finished Transfer market but did not claim it waiting for a patch, and I'm close to finish the assist one. So I'll let you know if having 2 milestones completed but not claimed work..

33 minutes ago, Chlorhydric said:

So you claimed the Stadium 1 first right? I'm in the same situation, I claimed Stadium 1 , I finished Transfer market but did not claim it waiting for a patch, and I'm close to finish the assist one. So I'll let you know if having 2 milestones completed but not claimed work..

Yes stadium first. Looks like it dident register or work for me since the trophy popped after finishing transfer market which was my third milestone. I dont think it matters but i decided to play at night and finishing the assist ones during night when the servers are less crowded. Server issues and stuff might bug the trophy so i finished the milestones around midnight UK time.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello there. I've done 9 milestones, tried to finish even 2 or 3 back to back, but no luck.

Can anyone confirm that deleting a club and starting from a scratch resets your challenges/milestones progress?

That's the only trophy that's left for me and I'm very disappointed in FIFA this year.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 30.6.2021 at 8:04 PM, SCREWBWOI said:

Anyone else having trouble with the trophy recently, I heard it was patched but I haven't received it, i did stadium development 1 and the times Europe, Asia Milestones but no trophy.

Not 100% sure, but my guess is that is because several of the milestone groups u did are just ad ons and not the ones that came when the game released

39 minutes ago, Eidstad-thats-me said:

Not 100% sure, but my guess is that is because several of the milestone groups u did are just ad ons and not the ones that came when the game released

Yeah it was exactly that and the trophy did pop when I tried the original ones