PS5 Upgrade will have a Separate Trophy List

HypnosXIII

On 7/16/2021 at 5:29 AM, El_Shubi said:

abit late to the party on this game, but a having a question about the auto pop. 

so i have a ps5 and getting the ps4 version of this game, my intention is to knock out all mp trophies on both lists first so that i dont have trouble finding help later which i am sure i will, then i can pop the SP trophies at my leisure. my question is can i jump between ps4 and ps5 versions or once i upgrade is that it?

i now i need to do the mp trophies again coz they dont auto pop but if i could get the rest on ps5 and then auto/easy pop the rest but jumping back to the ps4 version afterward that would be great as opposed to doing them on ps4 and spending little time on ps5 list

There isn't much at all that actually auto pops.  Most of the "auto pop" stuff you have to do at least one of again.  You have to actually do all of the online stuff again, all fatalities, all of the endings it asks for.  I ended up putting a good 15 to 20 hours into the PS5 version after getting platinum on PS4 back in 2019 before I could platinum it.  I believe you can jump back and forth between the two though, but not 100% sure.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Do I need to manually transfer my PS4 save to PS5. Just got the platinum. Can’t find any clear answers. I only know that few going to have to re do them and few do one. But do I need to transfer save from PS4 to PS5 or it saved online all I need to do is log on PS5. Thanks 

2 hours ago, ZEE11W said:

Do I need to manually transfer my PS4 save to PS5. Just got the platinum. Can’t find any clear answers. I only know that few going to have to re do them and few do one. But do I need to transfer save from PS4 to PS5 or it saved online all I need to do is log on PS5. Thanks 

it’s sever based so your save carries over automatically when you launch it. 

• Like 1