PS4 or PS5 version

Sea_Dragon777

6 minutes ago, Sea_Dragon777 said:

I have one question... what version should i buy? (ill be buying a PS5 around december) There are 2 Ultimate Versions one for PS4 and the other one for PS5?! i thought you can play your PS4 games on PS5 with out any problem. What should i do?!

Buy the PS4 version as you'll automatically get the corresponding PS5 version anyway.

Don't risk buying the PS5 version to find out the hard way that you don't automatically get the PS4 version (don't see why you wouldn't, but the new store is a mess, so who knows).

Rumours are that they will be separate trophy lists so you may be able to double-dip for no extra cost.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Pipsqweek said:

Buy the PS4 version as you'll automatically get the corresponding PS5 version anyway.

Don't risk buying the PS5 version to find out the hard way that you don't automatically get the PS4 version (don't see why you wouldn't, but the new store is a mess, so who knows).

Rumours are that they will be separate trophy lists so you may be able to double-dip for no extra cost.

Thanks ill buy the PS4 Version, also it will be nice if we can have double trophies for the price of one xD

4 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

Both

tenor.gif

To buy both versions?! 

31 minutes ago, Sea_Dragon777 said:

Thanks ill buy the PS4 Version, also it will be nice if we can have double trophies for the price of one xD

To buy both versions?! 

Well obviously not buy both if buying one gets you the other as well

• Like 1