ONE MORE LIST ACCEPTED!

9 minutes ago, jlojlo1 said:

Is it just me or the "Maxed out all stats for the Demi-fiend" trophy sounds like a grindfest? I don't even remember how you can improve stats that much (do you still level-up after hitting 99 or it's in another SMT?)

I believe mastering all magatamas requires more grind. Maxing stats can also be done by farming incenses, but I think the only way to get skills from magatama is to level up.

2 minutes ago, Fiend_Naoki said:

I believe mastering all magatamas requires more grind. Maxing stats can also be done by farming incenses, but I think the only way to get skills from magatama is to level up.

Indeed, i did not see that one. Man, they really want us to turn the Demi-fiend into the monster that he is in digital devil saga lol

9 minutes ago, jlojlo1 said:

Indeed, i did not see that one. Man, they really want us to turn the Demi-fiend into the monster that he is in digital devil saga lol

Man, that fight... Chances are slim, but I hope we'll also get a Digital Devil Saga 1+2 remaster at some point. Anyway, I feel this list is more rewarding compared to what they did with Persona 5 Royal, so I'm not complaining.

4 minutes ago, Fiend_Naoki said:

I feel this list is more rewarding compared to what they did with Persona 5 Royal, so I'm not complaining.

Same, both P5R and 13 sentinels were amazing but also a cakewalk so i will really enjoy some old-school ATLUS BS difficulty. 

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, DesmaBR said:

Good thing you've waited, now there's the option to choose the skills you wanna inherit

I will get JP version anyway, but any news regarding ENG version ?

edit: ok, the official website says Spring 2021. I'm really hyped, hear us Atlus: we want Digital Devil Saga too !

Edited by Akechi-no-Yabou
added info

• 2 months later...