Season Pass

Fanatico1981

It worked for me buddy. I was able to see the download button after I bought mine separately, I can confirm. If you don't see it in purchased, go to the Playstation store and type in Watch Dogs Complete. I can confirm that you can just download it instead of buying it. Its a bit messy but I hope this helps. If I find an easier way I'll let you know. 

14 hours ago, Fanatico1981 said:

I heard that from a different user, but I can't confirm

Nevermind, literally 2 seconds after my previous post, I found it in purchased in your library, Just search for Watch dogs and you'll see it as Watch Dogs tm  with 18 add ons. There you go. I can post a picture if you like. Should be easy though. All other DLC for Watch Dogs Legion will be available in game when its released. Cheers! 

6 hours ago, TaigaSupaWingz said:

It worked for me buddy. I was able to see the download button after I bought mine separately, I can confirm. If you don't see it in purchased, go to the Playstation store and type in Watch Dogs Complete. I can confirm that you can just download it instead of buying it. Its a bit messy but I hope this helps. If I find an easier way I'll let you know. 

Nevermind, literally 2 seconds after my previous post, I found it in purchased in your library, Just search for Watch dogs and you'll see it as Watch Dogs tm  with 18 add ons. There you go. I can post a picture if you like. Should be easy though. All other DLC for Watch Dogs Legion will be available in game when its released. Cheers! 

Tell me the secret:

You can view my library?

I still cannot see it.

So far I checked the webstore, but there is nothing.