Save often to mitigate regular crashes

Crispy_Oglop

I'm almost done with this game and at time of writing the amount of blue screen crashes has just increased and increased. It usually happens when transitioning between systems or landing on space stations.

This is especially infuriating when you are heading back after a longer mission with some good loot to sell, and you land on a space station only to have it blue screen and revert you back to before you started the mission.

It's great that the actions you take to save the game are also the things that trigger game crashes. Other than this - it's an awesome game.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop
  • Like 1

On 11/1/2020 at 11:53 AM, Crispy_Oglop said:

I'm almost done with this game and at time of writing the amount of blue screen crashes has just increased and increased. It usually happens when transitioning between systems or landing on space stations.

This is especially infuriating when you are heading back after a longer mission with some good loot to sell, and you land on a space station only to have it blue screen and revert you back to before you started the mission.

It's great that the actions you take to save the game are also the things that trigger game crashes. Other than this - it's an awesome game.

This is disheartening news. I had such high hopes for this game. I really enjoyed the first one. I guess I will give it some more time in hopes that they will fix this. Otherwise, I will just wait until its on sale to buy it. For me, the blue screen crash is one of the most frustrating things. For some reason, it seems like it is becoming more and more common in games.