Trophy Thoughts?

shadowTECnology

I'm really not a fan of the addition of online trophies. Invading isn't fun when the players being invaded are the ones struggling enough to need the extra HP in human form, and playing online at all just makes managing your world tendency that much more difficult.

10 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

Invading isn't fun when the players being invaded are the ones struggling enough to need the extra HP in human form, and playing online at all just makes managing your world tendency that much more difficult.

If they struggle they can play offline, or summon people for help.

Edited by Domino_Destructo

20 hours ago, DUSTlMUS said:

Saving Yuria seems to require the entire Fat Minister set now. Has anyone found the chest piece? I figure it's probably in 1-4 because I haven't run through there yet but that makes her unavailable until way later in the game compared to the original. 

I have heard it is in 2-2, from the official back where the explosive mine carts are coming from down the left at the start.

4 minutes ago, Guardian_owl said:

I have heard it is in 2-2, from the official back where the explosive mine carts are coming from down the left at the start.

So they are specific drops? Huh. I assumed the pieces were RNG and you could just farm them, because I got the gloves and boots just from killing the Fat Officials in 2-1.

2 hours ago, Doomsounder said:

So they are specific drops? Huh. I assumed the pieces were RNG and you could just farm them, because I got the gloves and boots just from killing the Fat Officials in 2-1.

Yeah they're guaranteed. The gloves and leggings drop from those two in 2-1, the clothes from the one left of the start of 2-2, and the cap from the same one in 1-3 as the original game.