World Tendency

Burzzz300

2 hours ago, EightBitArtist said:

so i killed the 2-2 boss and got invaded and got killed. did this douche fuck up my pure white and mess up any trophies?

There is nothing related to PW World Tendencies in World 2, unless you were trying to get a Pure Greystone from Scirvir. If you're one step away from PW, killing the Dragon God (IN SOUL FORM), will get you get back to PW, then you can go pick up your Dragon Bone smasher if that's what you're after.

2 hours ago, EightBitArtist said:

so i killed the 2-2 boss and got invaded and got killed. did this douche fuck up my pure white and mess up any trophies?

If it happens that you killed every boss and still don't have PW world tendency, don't worry because it carries over to NG+ and you can beat those bosses again. To prevent another death coming from an invader you can play offline as well.

Edited by Domino_Destructo

4 hours ago, Raiiyokuu said:

There is nothing related to PW World Tendencies in World 2, unless you were trying to get a Pure Greystone from Scirvir. If you're one step away from PW, killing the Dragon God (IN SOUL FORM), will get you get back to PW, then you can go pick up your Dragon Bone smasher if that's what you're after.

im strictly after whatever the plat requirements need from me. so rings, spells, and miracles.

On 11/8/2020 at 4:04 PM, Burzzz300 said:

In order to keep a world pure white you can’t die in the world in human form.  To go to pure dark, you have to die multiple times while in human form.  Once you die in human form in a world you will go from 0 to -1.  Once you kill a main boss you go from 0 to +1.  Max is -4 or +4.  The only way to go +1 is to kill a boss or help a friend defeat a boss.  To go from 0 to -1 you have to invade a player or die in human form.  Negative (dark) tendency makes game more difficult and less drops, while positive (lighter) means easier and more drops.

Hope that sums it up 1f600.png I got the platinum in this just last year on ps3.  World tendency with shut down servers meant I had to kill all bosses without dying lest I screwed up the world tendency.

I died to that first boss that I assume you are supposed to die to, that doesn't affect the tendency does it?