Problems with doppelganger trophy

Arraska

Someone had trouble with the trophy?

I tried doing one by one with all the drivers (using the list) in championship/single race and also in multiplayer/split screen.

I'm going crazy with the trophy. I finally think I'll split into chunks the blu ray.

Any recomendations to do the trophy?

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, not me. It popped for me without any problems. I just played single races - in championship mode it is - and did one-lap races with every single rider no matter what position I completed them and the trophy came up after finishing the final race with the final rider. If you have tried everything you thought of and still got no result, I could suggest you to start from scratch with a new save file as yours might be corrupted.

Edited by Ozer928
grammar

• 4 weeks later...

This game nearly pissed me off, I'm happy to be done with this.

It "glitched" on me too but in the end was just my lack of attention to which biker I had already played as.

My copy is european, just to clarify things.

After racing with all the bikers normally and not getting trophy, I decided to start from scratch and try again. Won all 3 championships, unlocked everyone and decided to go for the split-screen mode since it can be set to 1 lap.

SPLIT SCREEN RACES DID NOT COUNT FOR ME.

Then I decided to just take a bite of that shit sandwich and go for 3 lap championship/single race on my backed up save and to my surprise by the 4th racer I got the trophy.

I wouldn't risk arcade mode because the split screen part is half mp half arcade mode, might not work. Didn't wanna risk it.

• 1 year later...