Fracture Jaw Mission Bugged?

This happened to me too. Couldn't play past that mission all day. But! I have a solution.

Go to your PS4 settings, scroll to devices, then controller, then change communication method from bluetooth to USB cable. Ever since I did that, I've not had a single glitch with the campaign or any other game mode. Happy playing! 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TereziTheDragon said:

This happened to me too. Couldn't play past that mission all day. But! I have a solution.

Go to your PS4 settings, scroll to devices, then controller, then change communication method from bluetooth to USB cable. Ever since I did that, I've not had a single glitch with the campaign or any other game mode. Happy playing! 

You rock. This totally worked! For any others that experience this until a patch, I also had to unplug my headset, the Sony brand wireless one that has the little USB wireless base that connects directly to the PS4. With both peripherals changed, the mission is now running smoothly.

Yeah no idea, finished the whole Campaign, besides like 1 or 2 of the Full CG Cutscenes lagging (the Audio was WAY AHEAD of the actual image on screen ?) there hasn't been any issues for me. Operation Fracture Jaw has been fine and I've played it like 10 times ? (can't resist the Vietnam War and that typical epic as fook Intro sequence with some great Classic Rock in the background ?) 

• Like 2

Didn't have any problems in the campaign except with the cut scenes. They were super jaggy and not even remotely close to being sync'ed with the audio. It's like it was being streamed to my box from Singapore. Also, ever since downloading this game...my PS4 has frozen 3 times when trying to see the trophy list while the game is running. I know it's this game doing it..because all the problems started the second this game hit my PS4. The MM for Zombies is roooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh. I've been dropped at lvl 29 twice with the same error message...disconnected from games a solid 5 times...the frame rate drops to at or below 20 frames from time to time...and the lag is real. It's a really fun game type when it's working...but those times are significantly less than the games that have solid problems at this point pre-patch.

Overall though...the standard MM was really decent...the mechanics are stellar. Treyarch changed my opinion of them with this release.