Time for Rolling: Potential Bugged Trophy

DUSTlMUS

Has anyone here actually gotten Time for Rolling yet? I rolled under all the arrows to shut down the siege machine but I didn't end up getting it. Even avoided picking up the key first and beat Fool's Idol without unlocking the door. 

Admittedly it was on like my fourth try though so hopefully you don't have to do it first go. 

• Like 1

Spoiler

Demon-s-Souls-20201113105916.jpg

That's the moment the trophy popped for me if it helps at all; it was my first attempt, so as much as I doubt that that's a requirement I can't say anything for certain. I imagine you likely have to do the whole thing in one go without getting hit, and if that's the case you may need to restart from the archstone between attempts. Whatever the case, if you've done it correctly it should pop immediately after leaving the ballista's line of fire on the other side, well before you have the chance to turn it off.

• Like 1

Thank you so much. I had a friend try it a little bit ago and they died on the first attempt and got hit on the attempt that they actually made it so it seems like I just got really unlucky and didn't hit the trigger somehow.

To anyone that might be reading this who doesn't have the trophy pop, do not turn off the machine as that will be the thing that locks you out of it.

Edited by DUSTlMUS

There may be something that causes the trophy not to trigger like opening the warden's path door that would allow you to get behind the machine but instead turning back and then going down to the machine to dodge through the arrows.. I am not sure though.  The trophy popped fine for me after I successfully did it as soon as i got next to the machine before I even turned it off.  I died like 2 times attempting it prior to that and died to some other stuff getting impatient on the way back down there too.  The trophy still popped just fine though once I successfully did it.

10 minutes ago, DUSTlMUS said:

I didn't open the wardens door path before rolling through, it seems like it just didn't trigger. I'll try again on New Game plus though, I have a feeling I just got really unlucky

It may be quite missable, you're friemd may have been ok, because they died first and so technically never passed the path of arrows

Maybe the trophy trigger checks when you pass the volley of arrows. If you didntgo through the path of arrows amd pass by it, the trophy trigger checks, you didnt fulfill requirements and thats it, no way to require as the check has already triggetlred and you you didnt meet requirements

Dying etc maybe ok, because you havent actually reached the trigger yet

There is nothing in the trophy about not getting hit, and reading here, lots have been hit ayd got the trophy

Looks like you HAVE to go through the path of arrows, and afterwards is a check

The check is missable and cant be repeated. 

Just speculation, but looks like you need to do it right the time you cross the trigger point otherwise other playtbrough

Do you remember if you went through the arrows the time you crossed thw trigger point as shown by someone above?? 

It maybe that you have to pass without the machine ever stop shooting