SamSho delisted on PS4 in most territories?

Cath52

If you use the 'psapp' store links for the old PS Store you can still buy it in Japan and Hong Kong (possibly some other regions too) but it appears to be delisted in North America, Canada, Europe/UK, Australia. Still available on every other platform. Seems like it might have been within the last 2-3 days. No idea why either, I can only guess some kind of issue specific to the PlayStation platform and Athlon Games. 

4 hours ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Krispy Kaiser fron SNK is looking into it. Also red_tyrant, SamSho 2019 never had a steam release, only EGS.

Damn you are right! I completely forgot that! Thank god this looks like a mistake on sony's part. I remember some months ago, a lot of Ratalaika games just disappeared for a couple of days because of a "problem with the store". These are really good news, thx for the info!

11 hours ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Krispy Kaiser fron SNK is looking into it. Also red_tyrant, SamSho 2019 never had a steam release, only EGS.

That's what I wanted to hear! To disappear on one platform like that when the publisher owns the developer and the IP is original and as long-standing as SamSho, I hoped it would be a temporary glitch kind of thing. Thanks for the link to the tweets.

• 2 weeks later...