iGGTheEnd and the hunt for Ultra rares.

iGGTheEnd

4 hours ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

+1

I've "finished" both Games and this sums it up really good. Both Games have their difficulty parts, in SS these are to my mind the Ambulance time trials and in IAB its the cheese Hunt, especially the Gardenlevel.

Btw, you've finished a bunch of good UR Games, i've put a few on my list now aswell1f605.png1f64c-1f3fb.png

Never heard of "deathroad to canada" before, but it looks kinda cool 1f605.png

Best Regards 

Death road is great and most of the RNG trophies can be done easily in the last mode you unlock.  

3 hours ago, JohnlMatrix said:

You finishing I am Bread is just a formality at this point.^^

The ambulance levels are really frustrating and a lot of things may happen that make you pull your hair out but are pretty hilarious when some time has passed.

That's why I posted some recommendations here. I sometimes scout the forums and certain profiles to see what games people are playing and got into a lot of games that turned out to be really awesome by doing just that.

Also Yakuza Zero/Kiwami, don't have that many UR's but are pretty awesome.

I have both those Yakuza games started on my profile already I should probobly get back to them at some point as well, just dreading all the mini games. 

• Like 1

On 11/20/2020 at 11:55 AM, Grotz99 said:

If you're looking for any AAA ultra rares, I would recommend Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami (1), the Yakuza series is great and there is a ton of content in these games, but requires skills in multiple areas due to the variety of mini games and the Climax battles.

Another game I liked, but haven't gone back to in a while is Monster Slayers, a roguelite deck building game. I was getting prepared for the Legendary playthroughs which are basically hardcore modes of the normal as you can lose your equipped items for that character when you die and a couple other disadvantages (in normal you can save your items).

Hey thanks for reminding me about Monster slayers,  I ended up going back to it and finishing it up! I doubt it will stay UR tho if a few more people get the plat, but I still had some fun with it.

11 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Hey thanks for reminding me about Monster slayers,  I ended up going back to it and finishing it up! I doubt it will stay UR tho if a few more people get the plat, but I still had some fun with it.

Congratz on finishing that up, I might be one of those people soon as I want to go back to it, but I've started working on Hand of Fate 2, another card based game and have Slay the Spire in my queue. They aren't UR, but close to it.

Was the game still buggy? Also, how was legendary mode? I was getting prepped for it on the rogue when I stopped for some reason.

I would suggest N++ if you are up for a challenge. IMO, the plat is more common than the difficulty indicates as I think it is a niche enough game that most people who buy it know exactly what they are getting and plan to make a run at the plat. It is a successor to this flash game if you want to download it and see if the style suits you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Grotz99 said:

Congratz on finishing that up, I might be one of those people soon as I want to go back to it, but I've started working on Hand of Fate 2, another card based game and have Slay the Spire in my queue. They aren't UR, but close to it.

Was the game still buggy? Also, how was legendary mode? I was getting prepped for it on the rogue when I stopped for some reason.

Legendary wasn't so bad, some classes I had to make a few attempts but my last 3 were a breeze because I knew how to play.

I suggest getting 2 items that give 5 gold per battle so you will be getting 10 gold every battle.  I equiped those items on every character for the first 2 levels and then unequipped them on the last level so they wouldn't be consumed when I won.

Also if you die on legendary you lose your items but you can quit to the PS menu and back out if you die and you can retry.

I also did item farming runs on normal where I would save all money for the first 2 levels and then buy item on the last level and then end my run.

Edited by iGGTheEnd

Just now, SantiagoAdam-17 said:

A good challenge would be the platinum of Crypt of the NecroDancer I am currently with nba 2k20 and surgeon simulator that I started today

Not a chance I could do Necrodancer,  Its not only the hardest platinum on PSN but I am also pretty garbage at rhythm games haha.

• 2 months later...