Winchell the robesfree Mystery bug

viaene96

I also had some issues with this, but im pretty sure you dont even need to bring the box, just steal it and let them trail you for a bit untill they do a monologue and wander off. Then drop the box wherever and head back up to Winchell at his tent, should be able to talk to him then. (Make sure they notice you stealing the box, don't stealth it or it doesnt trigger)

8 hours ago, kendev1994 said:

I also had some issues with this, but im pretty sure you dont even need to bring the box, just steal it and let them trail you for a bit untill they do a monologue and wander off. Then drop the box wherever and head back up to Winchell at his tent, should be able to talk to him then. (Make sure they notice you stealing the box, don't stealth it or it doesnt trigger)

Done but still bugged after bringing the box to Witchell.

Witchell dosn't react 

34 minutes ago, Batnico-63 said:

Done but still bugged after bringing the box to Witchell.

Witchell dosn't react 

I tossed it off the cliff in frustration in the water and went back down. They were talking to each other again and the box slowly reappeared, when carrying it back he was dancing and it told me to drop the box. 

23 hours ago, nettopeer said:

1. Load up old save. for example when you first arrived into Anglia,
2. Finish this event
3. Load your current save, and the box should be there
4. Enjoy

Yes it's work ! I made a new run on easy mode, I rushed it until this quest, finish them, saved and I reload my old bugged run and the box reappered. Thanks you very much bro.