silvarious

Book of dreams

7 posts in this topic

How do I get that last sticker in Soaring Summit? I've got all 48 orbs and beaten those two hidden level in Kingdom of Crablantis (I did get all 5 orbs even though it says I'm missing three besides the shooting plant). Am I missing something? Here's a pic of the missing one (the bottom rightmost): https://ibb.co/s6SB4g5   in

You sure you did them all because there is supose to be 13 stage counting the 3 with the flower cannon, try to redo 1 of those 3. the cannon is in world 3

That's weird, I've only got two levels in the area accessible from the flower cannon. How do I unlock the third one?

4 hours ago, silvarious said:

That's weird, I've only got two levels in the area accessible from the flower cannon. How do I unlock the third one?

I think to unlock levels like that you usually have to get at least a silver score or higher on the corresponding level.  Go back through the flower cannon and try to get gold on those 2 levels.  Or if you only have bronze go for silver

Hi guys, 

Regarding the same trophy, me and my hubby were playing multiplayers on our PS4. We shared most of the trophies when they unlocked (story-related, Ace-levels, etc...). 

However, when we went for the Book of Dreams trophy, only his account registered the trophy. Mine didn't. 

How upset 😣

The account we use to log in the game is his though, does it affect this trophy in any way? Or it's just a glitch

I’ve 100% this world and I am still missing 3 stickers.  The levels were initially passed as assistance on someone else’s primary account couch co-op and after returning to my account to 100% the levels, the stickers would not activate.  🤷🏻‍♂️

You need to get all stickers in one world. This includes the bonus lvls. For the first world the bonus lvls are accessed through an area in the third world, Crablantis. 

For multiplayer the person who wasn't main needs to then open the game on their account and then just unlock/visit all the areas on the map. If that player hasn't gotten on their game yet they'll just play the first lvl, go to zoom zooms to unlock the rest,and just follow the map down using their orbs to open all paths. Should then unlock the trophy for them too. 

I just did this