Book of dreams

silvarious

4 hours ago, silvarious said:

That's weird, I've only got two levels in the area accessible from the flower cannon. How do I unlock the third one?

I think to unlock levels like that you usually have to get at least a silver score or higher on the corresponding level.  Go back through the flower cannon and try to get gold on those 2 levels.  Or if you only have bronze go for silver

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, 

Regarding the same trophy, me and my hubby were playing multiplayers on our PS4. We shared most of the trophies when they unlocked (story-related, Ace-levels, etc...). 

However, when we went for the Book of Dreams trophy, only his account registered the trophy. Mine didn't. 

How upset ?

The account we use to log in the game is his though, does it affect this trophy in any way? Or it's just a glitch

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

You need to get all stickers in one world. This includes the bonus lvls. For the first world the bonus lvls are accessed through an area in the third world, Crablantis. 

For multiplayer the person who wasn't main needs to then open the game on their account and then just unlock/visit all the areas on the map. If that player hasn't gotten on their game yet they'll just play the first lvl, go to zoom zooms to unlock the rest,and just follow the map down using their orbs to open all paths. Should then unlock the trophy for them too. 

I just did this

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
On 1/10/2021 at 9:25 AM, MakoSOLIDER said:

You need to get all stickers in one world. This includes the bonus lvls. For the first world the bonus lvls are accessed through an area in the third world, Crablantis. 

For multiplayer the person who wasn't main needs to then open the game on their account and then just unlock/visit all the areas on the map. If that player hasn't gotten on their game yet they'll just play the first lvl, go to zoom zooms to unlock the rest,and just follow the map down using their orbs to open all paths. Should then unlock the trophy for them too. 

I just did this

Can confirm.

It worked the same way for me. It also unlocked the trophy for discovering the knitted knight trials at pretty much the same time. 

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, ippikitako said:

Having trouble with getting all the stickers in Soaring Summit... Have all the orbs and stuff, but I´m reading there are 3 hidden levels of World 3. ? I only get 2... Where is the 3rd one?

You can unlock another level by beating Highwire escape (one of two hidden level) under 30 secs.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 12/27/2020 at 1:43 AM, Squishie_Squishy said:

Hi guys, 

Regarding the same trophy, me and my hubby were playing multiplayers on our PS4. We shared most of the trophies when they unlocked (story-related, Ace-levels, etc...). 

However, when we went for the Book of Dreams trophy, only his account registered the trophy. Mine didn't. 

How upset ?

The account we use to log in the game is his though, does it affect this trophy in any way? Or it's just a glitch

Hey. I know this is VERY late reply, but this just happened to my buddy and I who are playing. I was host and got the sticker trophy, my friend didn't So on a whim, he started a new game (he only ever played on "my world") and opened the sticker book and immediately go the trophy. I hope this helps any traveler who finds themselves here in the future. 

• 3 weeks later...

Know this is old but might help someone, I got the trophy after getting all the dreamer orbs in the knitted knights trials 

only reason my time stamp says it was earned 18 minutes after string it together was because I had the game paused uploading my run of the ripsnorter to my YouTube 

Edited by jka121

• 3 weeks later...