White tendency

lewy_your_pic

I am not d far in the game but I am wondering if I won’t be able to get the white tendency in the first world. I killed the boss in the first world and then died in that same world. Does this mean I can’t get the white tendency or will I be able to still do it by going into human form, killing tower knight then killing myself in the nexus? Or is this not possible 

You're lucky that this happened in world 1, since that's the only world with 4 bosses instead of 3. You should be back to pure white tendency in that world after killing the fourth and final boss of that world.

Either way, it's not a huge deal. You don't need white world tendency in worlds 1 or 2 for anything plat-related in the PS5 version of the game. Just worlds 3, 4, and 5.

1 hour ago, NathanielJohn said:

You're lucky that this happened in world 1, since that's the only world with 4 bosses instead of 3. You should be back to pure white tendency in that world after killing the fourth and final boss of that world.

Either way, it's not a huge deal. You don't need white world tendency in worlds 1 or 2 for anything plat-related in the PS5 version of the game. Just worlds 3, 4, and 5.

Oh I only thought there was 2 bosses in boletaria palace. So once I kill each of the three remaining bosses I should go to the nexus and kill myself each time to keep the tendency white and not risk it going black? 

12 minutes ago, lewy_your_pic said:

Oh I only thought there was 2 bosses in boletaria palace. So once I kill each of the three remaining bosses I should go to the nexus and kill myself each time to keep the tendency white and not risk it going black? 

Yep, kill yourself in the Nexus whenever you go back to human form, so you don't risk dying in human form in one of the five worlds.

This comes up way too often, if you care about PWWT and don't want to do any extra work:

A) Do not play the level at all in body form, unless you are absolutely sure you will one-shot it all. There is also the risk of playing online as body, and getting invaded can turn you -1 if you lose that invasion. If you are having a hard time with HP or adjusting to playing in soul form, equip the cling ring once you get it.

Second, kill demon, return and kill yourself in the Nexus immediately. 

Edited by technole