Downloading your cloud saves on PS5 is a mess..

den-69

3 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

Right, we should all be able to just do whatever, whenever. Just let us all upload 40,000 saves. Or would that somehow still not be enough for you and all the incredibly important game saves you have from six year old games? 

You pay for exactly what you get. 

Given that 1000 files can go nowhere near the actual space limitation, yes. You're paying to be able to do a basic function that should be free. Cloud storage for save files is not a costly feature to keep up, yet we're paying for it anyway. And it has silly limitations.

"you pay for exactly what you get" a shitty service that isn't worth the money, so that means it shouldn't ever improve. You're a real smart cookie.

9 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

Given that 1000 files can go nowhere near the actual space limitation, yes. You're paying to be able to do a basic function that should be free. Cloud storage for save files is not a costly feature to keep up, yet we're paying for it anyway. And it has silly limitations.

"you pay for exactly what you get" a shitty service that isn't worth the money, so that means it shouldn't ever improve. You're a real smart cookie.

Get a USB stick, get as many as you want, and back your saves up to that. All of em. 

Does anyone know why about 25% of my saves that I transferred over from PS4 are “non-installed game or app”? 

Looking through my list of saves, one that is missing is GTA5, so I’m assuming it’s among the non-installed game or app bunch, but why? And what does it mean? I don’t want to install that entire game just to try to figure it out.