Why has Boletarian Palace gone from pure white to neutral?

Radford999

I’m about halfway through the game. Boletarian Palace was pure white. I went back to it to go through the gate on the left. Once i collected some stuff there i carried on with the game and killed the Maneater in another world. But when i go on the tendency page now, Boletarian Palace is now neutral. Why is this? I don’t think i’ve done anything to make it shift towards black. 

Thanks. 

18 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

Ah i’ve just looked now. I think i’ve killed Executioner Miralda lol. 

I assumed you needed pure white tendency in this world to get the rings near the dragons? I thought they disappeared when it was pure white?

Nope, you can kill both dragons (red in 1-2, blue in 1-4) via bow and arrow so they disappear. And you can ge those rings with the dragons alive even, it’s just tricky. And the strength ring is also available from Biorr (and the other ring might be available somewhere else too, I can’t remember).

5 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Nope, you can kill both dragons (red in 1-2, blue in 1-4) via bow and arrow so they disappear. And you can ge those rings with the dragons alive even, it’s just tricky. And the strength ring is also available from Biorr (and the other ring might be available somewhere else too, I can’t remember).

Ok thanks for the info!