[Text] My Aunt is a Witch Trophy Guide

Nurse_Feel_Good

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Em 18/12/2020 às 16:55, starcrunch061 disse:

Obrigado pelo guia. Na verdade não está relacionado, mas isso é um crossbuy?

EDITAR: Deixa pra lá. Vejo que é publicado pelas vezes Você, e esses nunca são de compra cruzada.

This version is crossbuy. 

Edited by Punisher_SC
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Ugh...what a mess. The game itself seems fine enough (I didn't care to read the dialogue), but I had 4 or 5 crashes that made me lose a significant amount of progress each time. I definitely recommend keeping an extra save or two just in case, and save every few minutes during those lengthy dialogue scenes in particular. I think I might've been mashing circle too fast perhaps. I'm not sure if this is just an issue with the Vita version, NA stack, or what, but keep it in mind if you want to get the platinum (which is still very easy).

Thanks for the guide! 

15 hours ago, CabbagePantsu said:

Ugh...what a mess. The game itself seems fine enough (I didn't care to read the dialogue), but I had 4 or 5 crashes that made me lose a significant amount of progress each time. I definitely recommend keeping an extra save or two just in case, and save every few minutes during those lengthy dialogue scenes in particular. I think I might've been mashing circle too fast perhaps. I'm not sure if this is just an issue with the Vita version, NA stack, or what, but keep it in mind if you want to get the platinum (which is still very easy).

Thanks for the guide! 

I had the same problem also with the Asian version of the vita I gave up.

• 2 months later...
On 25/11/2020 at 7:37 PM, Nurse_Feel_Good said:

Hey trophy hunter friends. This is an easy plat that can be done in about 1 - 2 hours. Couple of missables but can do the classic save then reload strat.
Enjoy my guide xx 

https://dexdotexe.com/my-aunt-is-a-witch-trophy-guide/

Nice guide,  it was faultless.  

I did have an issue with the game crashing only at the 2nd bit of dialogue,  blue screen and all.  Fast skipping and saving every minute or so during the endless text solved the crashing.