Wealth glitch in Ledecestrescire?

soziaLSturmi

So I don't know if that happened to anyone else but I looted the wealth in the Ledecestrescire area and one of them glitched for me BUT I picked it up somehow. So what I exactly mean with glitched is, that I had to kill and then loot the dead body of some enemy in the south region of Ledecestrescire and I did, I killed him and I saw the icon for getting the loot (Ingot) BUT the icon still pops up and points to the dead body. My question here would be if my platinum journey is basically destroyed or not ? I don't think so but maybe one of u guys have some fixes for this glitch. (Yes I restarted the game and it didn't help)

43 minutes ago, sejefyr said:

This is a common glitch. My work around was resetting my skills, and didn't choose to loot an enemy if it was assassination or melee kill. 

So resetting skills will actually help with the glitch? 

I hope they will patch this one tomorrow in their big update so we can just pick it up again or at least showing that you already got the wealth.

5 hours ago, JunkSkelington said:

If it shows complete on the world map mousing over the region with a checkmark you should be fine. If it's missing one go back to an older save and retry. 

Didn't pick everything up yet but Im 17h in going back to an older save would be pain in the ass cause Im already at power level 250 now and with the older file im somewhere around 70 :D

Why on earth is your most recent save from 180 skill points ago?

Just seems like absolute madness to me, especially when we know that a lot of the bugs haven't been patched out yet.

Also, how are you PL 250 after 17 hours, I'm at the same time played and only just finished the first England arc. Around PL 60 or so I think.

54 minutes ago, HelixNebula_x said:

Why on earth is your most recent save from 180 skill points ago?

Just seems like absolute madness to me, especially when we know that a lot of the bugs haven't been patched out yet.

Also, how are you PL 250 after 17 hours, I'm at the same time played and only just finished the first England arc. Around PL 60 or so I think.

There is a farm spot for unlimited skill points in the most difficult area in the south where you can hunt to gain 2 points in mere seconds. Just farmed there a bit.

9 minutes ago, soziaLSturmi said:

There is a farm spot for unlimited skill points in the most difficult area in the south where you can hunt to gain 2 points in mere seconds. Just farmed there a bit.

Seems like it would ruin the enjoyment of playing it to me, being overlevelled for everything, but each to their own.

If all you've done is farm points then don't see the big deal in reloading the save, but might as well wait for the patch at this point if other solutions from above don't work.