Gold time glitch for all knitted knight trials and remix levels

Klift

If my partner was better at it, they could help me get it, but they just get killed too soon. It helps that they're able to pick up extra clocks on the runs while I race towards the finish line though. This trophy sucks. I've done 13/15 challenges and only just unlocked the 14th. I haven't quite finished the game yet, but i'm assuming the 15th challenge unlocks somewhere?

Why did they make it so damn hard? I would've loved to have replayed this on the PS4 again (bought the PS4 version, but playing the PS5 one).

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

There is a new glitch in which if you position it right you can throw your teammate above the starting zone hitbox, this allows you to win without starting the timer, so you can win with 00:00:00. After you throw your teammate you have to kill yourself

54 minutes ago, mohs82 said:

There is a new glitch in which if you position it right you can throw your teammate above the starting zone hitbox, this allows you to win without starting the timer, so you can win with 00:00:00. After you throw your teammate you have to kill yourself

Do you have a link to this glitch?

I agree with mohs82…. I got to the end twice using the glitch by throwing myself over the starting line. Both times I got to the end and nothing happened. I’m not sure if it can be done on an earlier version of the game but for me it’s time to keep grinding 

On 2/16/2024 at 1:46 PM, JJgamer4 said:

I agree with mohs82…. I got to the end twice using the glitch by throwing myself over the starting line. Both times I got to the end and nothing happened. I’m not sure if it can be done on an earlier version of the game but for me it’s time to keep grinding 

You can take your sweet ass time with the trial and still finish with almost 2 mins to spare due to all the clocks at the final stretch. I just did it without taking any risks and playing it safe and I still finished at 9 mins without getting all the clocks at the end.