Landflix trophy thoughts?

MidnightDragon

It is (according to the developers) a parody game, so fair use is something to consider.

The kickstarter has been around since early 2018 and they're still alive, after having used phrases like "Landflix & Chill" for marketing, so it might be okay.

Game looks pretty cool though. Definitely interested in giving it a try.

On 28/11/2020 at 4:17 AM, CaptainJeff87 said:

Picked it up today and it's pretty fun so far

I think a couple of the trophies are glitched though because I got the trophy for collecting every blue print and I'm not even done with the first world yet

Also got the stealth trophy upon completion of the level despite being detected several times

Games a bit of a mess, slowdown, unresponsiveness, glitched trophies :(  Shame really

6 patches in and the only trophy that doesn't work is still Premium Subscriber.

EDIT - maybe I'm being a bit unfair.  The game mostly functions perfectly well, using the Dpad makes jumping extremely unresponsive.  Analgoue is far better, but not perfect.  The slowdown is contained in the Zombie chapter when too many shooting enemies are present, but it's very noticeable. 

Oh, restarting on the drug flying level locks up the game till you go to XMB.

Edited by Dark_Overlord

23 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Games a bit of a mess, slowdown, unresponsiveness, glitched trophies :(  Shame really

6 patches in and the only trophy that doesn't work is still Premium Subscriber.

EDIT - maybe I'm being a bit unfair.  The game mostly functions perfectly well, using the Dpad makes jumping extremely unresponsive.  Analgoue is far better, but not perfect.  The slowdown is contained in the Zombie chapter when too many shooting enemies are present, but it's very noticeable. 

Oh, restarting on the drug flying level locks up the game till you go to XMB.

The jumping in some of the blind devil levels drove me insane especially when you have to precisely hit the hook with your cane

I've had the game lock up a few times where you can still hear the music but thankfully it saves your data so you won't lose anything by closing the game

Overall I still enjoy it but it's a shame it's not fully fixed yet but gotta give credit to the devs for trying

Some devs don't release a single patch for months

7 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

The jumping in some of the blind devil levels drove me insane especially when you have to precisely hit the hook with your cane

I've had the game lock up a few times where you can still hear the music but thankfully it saves your data so you won't lose anything by closing the game

Overall I still enjoy it but it's a shame it's not fully fixed yet but gotta give credit to the devs for trying

Some devs don't release a single patch for months

The locking up issue is due to spending a lot of time in a single level, I have reported it to the devs so hopefully it gets patched :)

I think they do genuinely want to fix the game, 3 of those patches came within 4 days.  They just don't seem to have got it right yet XD.

Oh and fuck that BP in the Blind Devil level......  you know which one I mean xD

16 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

The locking up issue is due to spending a lot of time in a single level, I have reported it to the devs so hopefully it gets patched :)

I think they do genuinely want to fix the game, 3 of those patches came within 4 days.  They just don't seem to have got it right yet XD.

Oh and fuck that BP in the Blind Devil level......  you know which one I mean xD

So far I think the worst level is in Elder Thrones where you ride the dragon

Literally one checkpoint and if you miss one single coin you have to start all over

7 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

So far I think the worst level is in Elder Thrones where you ride the dragon

Literally one checkpoint and if you miss one single coin you have to start all over

I did the dragon one first time, I found that level easy.  The wall was far harder for me with the unresponsive controls.  The later flying level is far harder to get every coin, took me a dozen attempts to get a perfect run (I'm writing up a guide for knoef).

• 2 weeks later...

Today I noticed that people have finally obtained the plat so I played the game and still no luck (I have all the coins but the trophy won't pop therefore I can't get the plat)

I even played the first level while collecting all the coins again thinking maybe that'd pop it but no luck

Is there a way to trigger it or is there a patch on the way?

I really hope I don't have to play the game a second time....

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it but getting all the coins in some levels was a headache and I don't feel like going through that again 

• 5 weeks later...
On 13/12/2020 at 9:19 PM, CaptainJeff87 said:

Today I noticed that people have finally obtained the plat so I played the game and still no luck (I have all the coins but the trophy won't pop therefore I can't get the plat)

I even played the first level while collecting all the coins again thinking maybe that'd pop it but no luck

Is there a way to trigger it or is there a patch on the way?

I really hope I don't have to play the game a second time....

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it but getting all the coins in some levels was a headache and I don't feel like going through that again 

Sorry never got a notification for this.  Sadly the only way to pop the glitched trophies is to update to latest patch and delete your save.