Warning - DON'T buy this game!

Playzocker1988

First things first ... this game is utter garbage. The ball physics are anywhere between a medicine ball and a balloon, whenever you aim for a hole, even with the most careful shots, it's possible the ball gets catapulted back out. It doesn't matter whether you are good or bad at pool in real life - you will suck here, and it will be annoying! Also, the white might land inside another ball, making it impossible to hit it again without counting as a foul.

And lastly, the trophies also appear to be glitched. I played 3 2-Player-Games with the trophy for "completing 1 2-Player-Game" unlocking after the 3rd (!) game, but only for the 2nd player / guest account. My main account did not recieve any trophy for whatever reason.

• Like 1

Correct. And I was expecting shit. But I was expecting functional shit. So I could have accepted the bad physics and overall trashy design (hell, "Voyage of the Rock Aliens" and "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" are 2 of my favorite films of all time) ... but correctly awarding trophies is the least I actually expect from a game like this where it's basically unwritten law that only people who desperately need trophies buy something like that...

• 3 months later...

This really is atrocious, the Physics are a joke, balls missing/not going in when should, Camera is bad when you shoot, don't balls go where it isn't , it truly is slowest game of pool too xD 

Least losing is quick, pot black ball xD 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Late to the party, but I'm no trophy hunter, I actually bought the game because I love playing pool IRL. Definitely the most hilariously bad pool simulator out there, but if anyone actually wants to play this I have one word of advice. The ball will only home in if you hit it extreeeeeeemely slow. Depends on how far your shot is, but more or less don't go above 3-4 bars on the R2 meter. Regardless of how accurate the shot might be, a strong one will not home in.